Which Platinum name is correct?

Paoling-PS

Why is there to names for the platinum? Welcome to the 6-4 or Mark of the Advocate?

The real name is Welcome to the 6-4. The only thing I can think is that Respawn changed the name some point after they released the trophy list and this website hasn't scanned for the info since then.

Edited by skateak

The real name is Welcome to the 6-4. The only thing I can think is that Respawn changed the name some point after they released the trophy list and this website hasn't scanned for the info since then.

No, the real name is Mark of the Advocate, as it is listed here. I got the platinum last sunday with this name.

No, the real name is Mark of the Advocate, as it is listed here. I got the platinum last sunday with this name.

It is called Welcome to the 6-4 on the Sony servers. https://www.playstation.com/en-us/my/compare-game-trophies/

Same with Exophase and PSN Trophy Leaders but I can't link there.

Edited by skateak

Strange thing. Why did it pop up with a different name, if it is already on the Sony servers ?

I just think that at some point after Respawn submitted the trophy list, they changed the name of the platinum trophy. Developers have changed the name of trophies after launch before but I don't think it has ever been a platinum trophy that has had its name changed, 

Strange thing. Why did it pop up with a different name, if it is already on the Sony servers ?

I just think that at some point after Respawn submitted the trophy list, they changed the name of the platinum trophy. Developers have changed the name of trophies after launch before but I don't think it has ever been a platinum trophy that has had its name changed, 

Perhaps plat name changes based on region? Considering one of you is American, and the other is European.

Edited by ArmoredSquirreXD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...