People Pleaser

Freyja

"Fulfilled the requests of every last townsperson in need"

Has anyone gotten this trophy yet? I'm postgame, completed all the intervention battles and every other quest the townpeople have..atleast I think so.I've double checked every area/town but theres nothing more to pickup.I even have the True Ending :/ Anyone else with this same problem?

"Her Jiggly Highness" is what people miss the most. First, you need to have a Flan in your party then you need to talk to the lady standing near the save point at the Caravan.

Also, I want to point out that there are no missable trophies in the game.

Edited by Xeliot
  • Like 2

Ohh nice! I just got the trophy :P

@Wasn't missable Trini. Thanks guys! Definitely a helpful tip. Had no clue at all that this Flan was a requirement.

Should have made it a bit clearer my bad. I meant missable as in you wouldn't see the quest indicator unless you have the flan in your party, nevertheless happy to help out

• Like 1

This was the one I missed. Glad I already had the Flan Princess, was easy. Flan Princess is adorable.

It may be worth mentioning that the guy just outside of the Caravan also has a quest chain you need to complete.  That was the one I missed, but I also was using the Flan at the time, so I didn't miss the one mentioned here.

I'm glad that I went back to all NPCs to turn the quests back in for the dialog they'd say, that made him a non-issue~