Let's Finish the Sequel: SAO: Hollow Realization

Okay, another a bit unfortunate info :D

EX Skills (unlocking them, obviously skills inside them count) do not count towards 200 Skills trophy, you have to have 200 from Sword Skills + buff/debuffs.  

It may not seem like much, but since you need around 10 unlocked, the grinding amount would decrease if they counted =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

On 1/6/2017 at 7:50 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Voila, Kirito-kun no.1 finished :awesome:

As we all expected, you are the first to finish Hollow Realization in this event :yay:. What are your thoughts on the game? Who was the best waifu? (besides Sandwich-chan because no one can beat Sandwich-chan) Is this game better than Hollow Fragment? And is this a good sequel to Hollow Fragment?

P.S. Since you are now Kirito-kun no.1, it is now time for you to make a guide for this game. After all, is it not Kirito-kun no.1 job to help all the other Kirito-kun's.

Even if it wasn't, you already signed the contract.

7484a208ab36646e521b308cca13adaec34be874_hq.gif

35 minutes ago, soultaker655 said:

As we all expected, you are the first to finish Hollow Realization in this event :yay:. What are your thoughts on the game? Who was the best waifu? (besides Sandwich-chan because no one can beat Sandwich-chan) Is this game better than Hollow Fragment? And is this a good sequel to Hollow Fragment?

P.S. Since you are now Kirito-kun no.1, it is now time for you to make a guide for this game. After all, is it not Kirito-kun no.1 job to help all the other Kirito-kun's.

Even if it wasn't, you already signed the contract.

7484a208ab36646e521b308cca13adaec34be874_hq.gif

I thought it was Kirito-kun's job to NOT tell anyone how to play the game, and then somehow solo power-level higher than anyone else.

By the way, I completed the Lost Song event a couple months ago. I was never upgraded to Kirito-kun...

9 minutes ago, deepwater324 said:

I thought it was Kirito-kun's job to NOT tell anyone how to play the game, and then somehow solo power-level higher than anyone else.

By the way, I completed the Lost Song event a couple months ago. I was never upgraded to Kirito-kun...

That's the mindset of a Kirito-kun at the start of the game, by the end a true Kirito-kun can only think of how to help others.

You are now a Long Song Kirito-kun. When will you become a Hollow Realization Kirito-kun?

17 minutes ago, soultaker655 said:

That's the mindset of a Kirito-kun at the start of the game, by the end a true Kirito-kun can only think of how to help others.

You are now a Long Song Kirito-kun. When will you become a Hollow Realization Kirito-kun?

Well, at my current pace, I could be a HR Kirito-kun in 3 months. It might be time to pick up the pace.

6 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

As we all expected, you are the first to finish Hollow Realization in this event :yay:.

Oh, no, it was that obvious? :awesome:

What are your thoughts on the game?

After all the updates, I'm even satisfied with the Vita performance so on that field, everything was okay and on PS4 probably top notch. 

What I definitely hated was the localization. It was SO BAD it was visible =/ 

Story was pretty nice but it felt they squeezed it too hard because as I said on MRP, the actual content is maybe 70 hours and I got the Plat in ~140 so... doubled by the grind =D Definitely shorter than Hollow Fragment.

Dating was pretty pleasant change (even though it eventually becomes chore again xD) since now it actually looks like you are doing a conversation =D The same goes for heroine events, they were pretty cute and sometimes even more interesting than actual main story xD

But... the grind was hell... on one hand, it's perfectly doable AFK just by pressing the buttons and you can do something else but the amount of repetitiveness was too damn high. At least in HF, you did different things. Here, you had to do one thing all over again.

I guess that's pretty much it =D

Who was the best waifu? (besides Sandwich-chan because no one can beat Sandwich-chan) 

The one that raised in ranks the most was... 

obviously Premie-chan :awesome: She became no.3 of SAO girls =D 

Is this game better than Hollow Fragment? And is this a good sequel to Hollow Fragment?

I would say it's a very fitting sequel but... still nope =D I still like Hollow Fragment more =D Maybe because of nostalgia, maybe because it was new... Hard to say, but I still like HF more =D

This guy knows :awesome:

5 hours ago, deepwater324 said:

Yea, I already discussed it with Darkness/Yami, we'll be doing it. But I can safely say that all you need to know are the requirements for the hidden skills. Nothing is missable and nothing requires anything special but a brutal grinding :D CGs are not missable and you can safely continue after beating the last boss (which is obvious because you will be beating him twice unless you grind before finishing story =D)

Exactly me :awesome: 

Because I'm the only Kirito-kun :awesome: 

• Like 1

On 9-1-2017 at 11:17 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Oh, no, it was that obvious? :awesome:

After all the updates, I'm even satisfied with the Vita performance so on that field, everything was okay and on PS4 probably top notch. 

What I definitely hated was the localization. It was SO BAD it was visible =/ 

Story was pretty nice but it felt they squeezed it too hard because as I said on MRP, the actual content is maybe 70 hours and I got the Plat in ~140 so... doubled by the grind =D Definitely shorter than Hollow Fragment.

Dating was pretty pleasant change (even though it eventually becomes chore again xD) since now it actually looks like you are doing a conversation =D The same goes for heroine events, they were pretty cute and sometimes even more interesting than actual main story xD

But... the grind was hell... on one hand, it's perfectly doable AFK just by pressing the buttons and you can do something else but the amount of repetitiveness was too damn high. At least in HF, you did different things. Here, you had to do one thing all over again.

I guess that's pretty much it =D

The one that raised in ranks the most was... 

obviously Premie-chan :awesome: She became no.3 of SAO girls =D 

I would say it's a very fitting sequel but... still nope =D I still like Hollow Fragment more =D Maybe because of nostalgia, maybe because it was new... Hard to say, but I still like HF more =D

This guy knows :awesome:

Yea, I already discussed it with Darkness/Yami, we'll be doing it. But I can safely say that all you need to know are the requirements for the hidden skills. Nothing is missable and nothing requires anything special but a brutal grinding :D CGs are not missable and you can safely continue after beating the last boss (which is obvious because you will be beating him twice unless you grind before finishing story =D)

Exactly me :awesome: 

Because I'm the only Kirito-kun :awesome: 

Congrats on the plat man ! That's some serious devotion right there ! Even though I'm about halfway through to platinum now, I took a break because grinding SS's just becomes too boring...

• 1 month later...

Picked this back up today...

Got 4 more roadblocks left for platinum...

200k/1000k Col (Money)

163/200 sword skills learned

4015/10000 Sword skill mastery

Blocking 3000 attacks with a shield

Ridiculously boring grind.

I'm at a point where I can get roughly 30 Sword skills off every 3 minutes (which is pretty much the fastest it can get). Which means I'll be hitting that 10k mark after doing the same thing over and over again for another 10 hours ?

And after that I'll still need to just stand somewhere and block 3000 attacks for another few hours ?

I find it ironic that they develop a game with such huge requirements of doing nothing for a ridiculous amount of time knowing that their main audience is Japanese people who already have an incredibly limitted amount of free time lmao. You know, the only people who are struck by "karoshi".

Yes, I am slightly annoyed.

Edited by Yami

9 hours ago, Yami said:

Picked this back up today...

Got 4 more roadblocks left for platinum...

200k/1000k Col (Money)

163/200 sword skills learned

4015/10000 Sword skill mastery

Blocking 3000 attacks with a shield

Ridiculously boring grind.

I'm at a point where I can get roughly 30 Sword skills off every 3 minutes (which is pretty much the fastest it can get). Which means I'll be hitting that 10k mark after doing the same thing over and over again for another 10 hours ?

And after that I'll still need to just stand somewhere and block 3000 attacks for another few hours ?

I find it ironic that they develop a game with such huge requirements of doing nothing for a ridiculous amount of time knowing that their main audience is Japanese people who already have an incredibly limitted amount of free time lmao. You know, the only people who are struck by "karoshi".

Yes, I am slightly annoyed.

All I've got left is to preform 2400 SSCs which shouldn't be that bad. Not compared to everything else this game has made me do so far. This grind isn't just boring, it's painful.

That being said, I should have this game platinumed sometime next week.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, deepwater324 said:

I wouldn't mind if I'm the one to push it into VR. :D

Don't even think about it :awesome:

11 minutes ago, deepwater324 said:

But seriously, why is hollow fragment plat so much rarer than hollow realizations? It's arguably easier to get.

Technically... it's not rarer. It just has much more owners. 

If you compare achievers, it's fairly similar. But Vita HF has double and PS4 HF has triple the amount of HR owners.

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Don't even think about it :awesome:

Technically... it's not rarer. It just has much more owners. 

If you compare achievers, it's fairly similar. But Vita HF has double and PS4 HF has triple the amount of HR owners.

Because everyone knows just how boring this game is compared to HF lmao...

Anyhow, is there anyone out there who already has the "money over power" trophy on PS4, who wouldn't mind trading with me ?

Or just anyone who has the PS4 version that wants to play together to make this less painful ? :/

Huge update today ! Found some nice ways to farm pretty much every skill related trophy so everything is going faster than expected !

I unlocked both soaring slash and righteous cross today aswell as maxing out an SS mastery (10k uses.)

98 102 hours played now.

178/200 Sword skills learned.

Klein, Yuuki, Silica, Sinon and Premiere affection left.

I feel like I can get it in a day or 2 from now !

If only there would be someone to help me with the money trophy though :/

Question for Satoshi ! For learning 200 SS, Passive skills do count right ? Like 1H mastery and such ?

Edit: Passive skills count ! Just got my trophy ! :)

Edited by Yami

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

He's been there from the start, though :awesome::awesome::awesome:

You... are joking, right?

Unless you were leaving the best girls for the last.

I did best girl first :P I am however saving Sinon for last to have at least a good girl to finish it off :P

Congrats on getting the plat guys! 

I'm at 114 hours and I only have Premiere, silica and Sinon's affection left for plat :)

5 minutes ago, Yami said:

I did best girl first :P

I don't think so. You said you are missing Silica :awesome: 

Well, at least it was Kotone and not Asuna.

Seriously... 4 best girls and you are leaving them for last... oh god, your taste is bad :awesome::awesome::awesome: 

(However, hitting literally ALL 4 is a mastery in itself, lol xD)

But seriously, I can't get over the fact you did Agil AND FREAKING KLEIN before 4 best girls O.o

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

39 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I don't think so. You said you are missing Silica :awesome: 

Well, at least it was Kotone and not Asuna.

Seriously... 4 best girls and you are leaving them for last... oh god, your taste is bad :awesome::awesome::awesome: 

(However, hitting literally ALL 4 is a mastery in itself, lol xD)

But seriously, I can't get over the fact you did Agil AND FREAKING KLEIN before 4 best girls O.o

Philia and Liz best girls man! And Rain now that I think about it :P But she's not in the game yet :/

I didn't want to do the dating minigame with them so I used them while grinding so I could get it by just praising them. 

Edited by Yami