Experience, Reward Points, and Naked Body Trophy Grinds

Which story missions or methods are best for these three grinds?

For Experience and Reward Points I've been doing  Order 20-A 

For Naked Bodies I've been doing Drive 10-B but any mission that just has a boss fight works as well

Edited by A-Brawl3r
  • Like 1

i start farming on 19 A .  it gives me around 15k exp in 5 min and has a boss at the end.  so i keep doing this mission until i reach 100 naked bodys ...  i am at 2 mil exp and almost done with naked bodys ... so it gets quicker than 5 min when i can kill boss without caring about cloths ...

so still 1000 min to go  (or 16 h )  grinding .

• Like 1

Drive 6B (possibly 7B, can't remember exactly) is a pretty short level where you fight Manpukumaru at the end. I used that one for the naked bodies trophy. It gives a decent amount of xp (~10k on hard) and I was able to do it in three minutes or less most of the time.

20A on hard is the best for xp and points. By the time you have five million xp, you'll have way more points than you'll ever need.

For the naked bodies, there is a mission that you can finish around 2 minutes. Start Drive 06 A (the one where you might Mana, the girl with the scarf and lance). Use Koharu, and start attacking her normally until you have enough Drive Stork to get up to stage 2. Once done, make sure that the boss is only wearing her underwear, then go to the back corner to destroy one of the barrels to get an extra drive stock, then perform Koharu's first special (I think it's  :l1: +  :square:) and the boss should get naked before the mission ends). The 100 naked bodies does not have to come from your own character. Any enemy that gets naked will count towards the trophy.

For the 5 million exp trophy, I think I did Drive 20 A (the one where you fight both the dragon and tiger bosses). With Koharu and Manpukumaru as my Extar, it took me around 5 minutes each match, and I believe I get around 15000 exp per completion.

• Like 1

For exp definitely Order 20A. 25k on Hard, very quick battle (about 1:30m). Loading up/skipping the scene takes half the time. Its very mind numbing, by the time i unlocked all trophies but Experienced Girl, i had 2700000 exp. Now I need to do a bit less than 100 runs of that mission for the 5mil @_@

For the naked bodies i simply replayed all chapters on hard and then easy, making sure i fully undressed each bosses, instead of doing the same thing over and over. Getting kills in the process for the 10k trophy (btw doing all survival missions will give you about 3.5k kills)