Replay causes crash

Skylex322

Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask if anyone has the same problem as I do. I just wanted to replay the memory "Lair of Romulus" the "thrown to the wolves" one to collect the remaining flags. But it keeps crashing on me. Any ideas? I'm not quite sure if they'd release a patch.

Edited by Skylex322

• 4 weeks later...

Same problem here, will try the x mashing as well as reinstalling. Good to know I am not the only one with this issue.

Edit: mashing the x button worked! What a weird/unique workaround, but I am happy you solution helped!

I salute you, Skylex322!

Edited by DONdx
Update after testing solutions

On 05/01/2017 at 0:16 AM, DONdx said:

Same problem here, will try the x mashing as well as reinstalling. Good to know I am not the only one with this issue.

On 31/12/2016 at 6:35 AM, GTRP_Lancerlover said:

I made this work by reinstalling the game and replaying it without installing the update.

On 26/12/2016 at 2:11 AM, Liam_1803 said:

Having the same problem and spamming x isn't helping. Ugh.

Edit: It worked eventually! Thanks!

On 30/11/2016 at 8:46 AM, zekren_sic said:

Your not the only one, that mission has crashed on me anytime I try to play it.

On 26/11/2016 at 8:40 PM, Skylex322 said:

Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask if anyone has the same problem as I do. I just wanted to replay the memory "Lair of Romulus" the "thrown to the wolves" one to collect the remaining flags. But it keeps crashing on me. Any ideas? I'm not quite sure if they'd release a patch.

hey guys i had same issue yesterday , after disable network connection from network settings it works without any crashes

• 1 month later...
On 06/01/2017 at 4:33 AM, RAKAN_KSA_MAX said:

hey guys i had same issue yesterday , after disable network connection from network settings it works without any crashes

Still crashed. What a pain...

Equiped the Armor of Brutus and he memory loaded just fine. I was wearing the Armor of Brutus and inside of Tiber Island Hideout, if that matters.

Edited by jvaferreira

• 5 years later...