Trophy general discussion

I guess it's a side story. As the name of the game implies, it's a tale told by king Regis to a young Noctis that has grown bored of the same old fairy tales and asks his father to tell him a story about himself.

It adds little to nothing to the FF15 lore so it's ok if you can't get your hands on the game.

I got a King's Tale last night and beat it in one go, it was pretty decent for a pre-order bonus. The trophies are pretty straightforward other than Combo King and Light Sleeper (which I could use some tips on).

I'm gonna do a trophy guide for the game soon (for whatever reason I can't start a guide at the moment though), but to give a quick advice for Combo King: You have to do every ground and aerial combo without getting hit in between. You can take your time though, attacks don't have to be in quick succession. I did it on dream challenge 13 (the one with many many snakes).

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for your help, I'll try to give them a go tonight and I'll be looking forward for your guide ShadowStefan.

I have submitted the guide and it is awaiting review, should only take a few days now. :)

How does one complete 'Bonded?'

You have to call all your three buddies into battle and then use your Armiger. You may never be hit in between.

EDIT: The reviewer was very fast! Guide is up! :)

Edited by ShadowStefan
  • Like 1

i am at 24/25 of the stars for the dream battles, battle 15 is not working for me where you have to defeat 3 or more enemies using a single armiger, I do this and have even done more than 3 at times and the star just doesn't pop, anyone else having this problem am i not doing something right? Is this a glitch?

And I just got it, i did nothing different than any other time, I think that Sweet Dreams may be glitched just letting whomever know, well dream battle 15 specifically

Edited by rdefrahn85