Survivor Trophy help

kmosesltd

Which Survival missions are from the Original game?

As the trophy states "Earn a total of 5 stars from Survival Missions in the original game"... however I can't tell which survival missions are from the original game. Mae sense?

It should be noted that I have the Star Wars: Battlefront Ultimate Edition if that helps.

If I go into Missions - Survival it lists 6 survival missions as follows:

1) Survival on Tatooine

2) Survival on Sullust

3) Survival on Endor

4) Survival on Hoth

5) Survival in the Ice Caves

6) Survival at the Rebel Depot

Which ones of these are from the original game?

I currently have 8 stars out of 30 (I know that isn't much right now)... So I'm a little confused as to why this trophy hasn't popped yet.

Every guide I read talks about four distinct survival missions but the game doesn't really tell you which ones are which.

Or am I looking at the wrong part of the game?

Some were co-op then maybe this is my solution play the  ones you did  in co-op by your self and collect the collectible star and maybe it will count and the trophy will unlock. maybe the trophy unlocks when you do it single player that's what i did. it didn't glitch on me but try that. It may be glitched but i doubt it.

Some were co-op then maybe this is my solution play the  ones you did  in co-op by your self and collect the collectible star and maybe it will count and the trophy will unlock. maybe the trophy unlocks when you do it single player that's what i did. it didn't glitch on me but try that. It may be glitched but i doubt it.

I tried that. I have 2 stars on each of Tatooine, Sullust, Endor, and Hoth.

I haven't done hard or master on either of those.

*Edit* Ugh... I hate the PS4 sometimes for this lol. I got fed up and restarted my PS4 as a last ditch effort to see if the trophy is just delayed. Sure enough as soon as I rebooted, the trophy popped. 

Much obliged in your assistance though!

Edited by kmosesltd

I tried that. I have 2 stars on each of Tatooine, Sullust, Endor, and Hoth.

I haven't done hard or master on either of those.

*Edit* Ugh... I hate the PS4 sometimes for this lol. I got fed up and restarted my PS4 as a last ditch effort to see if the trophy is just delayed. Sure enough as soon as I rebooted, the trophy popped. 

Much obliged in your assistance though!

I'm glad you got the trophy. Lucky for me my ps4 hasn't done that to me and glitched out yet. Good luck on your platinum. Also the last dlc rogue one comes out on the 6th I believe.

I'm glad you got the trophy. Lucky for me my ps4 hasn't done that to me and glitched out yet. Good luck on your platinum. Also the last dlc rogue one comes out on the 6th I believe.

Yea it comes out on the 6th, which doesn't make sense because the movie isn't due to release until the 15th. But whatever lol.