*HEAVY SPOILERS* - Did not think you could do this...

Weegee13

Wow, that's amazing. I never really considered doing that in any of my playthroughs. I did break into her cabin by pick pocketing her key before talking to her. She disappeared without a trace.

Also loved the way things are impacted by your actions in Stilton's Mansion. Ignoring, killing or choking Stilton all have different outcomes. I was pretty impressed by that.

Also the way the hearth (Jessamine) changes depending on your actions really makes you think about your actions. The way it speaks to Emily on a high chaos run for example. Quotes like:

"Yes. This is a place of Cutthroats and Scoundrels...aren't you becoming one of them?"

"I've seen such horrors...a boy beaten by thieves...a bloodfly nest...your blood soaked hands..."

"Why did you kill him? You didn't have to...what is becoming of you?"

It really makes you feel that you're dissapointing your dead mother and that you're becoming a monster.

I was a bit dissapointed with Jindosh though. I figured that getting to him unnoticed for the trophy and then letting him notice you would at least make him yell out something in surprise. But he just attacks you.

I'm currently on my final clean up run for the platinum. I might try some of your findings.

• Like 1

Wow, that's amazing. I never really considered doing that in any of my playthroughs. I did break into her cabin by pick pocketing her key before talking to her. She disappeared without a trace.

Also loved the way things are impacted by your actions in Stilton's Mansion. Ignoring, killing or choking Stilton all have different outcomes. I was pretty impressed by that.

Also the way the hearth (Jessamine) changes depending on your actions really makes you think about your actions. The way it speaks to Emily on a high chaos run for example. Quotes like:

"Yes. This is a place of Cutthroats and Scoundrels...aren't you becoming one of them?"

"I've seen such horrors...a boy beaten by thieves...a bloodfly nest...your blood soaked hands..."

"Why did you kill him? You didn't have to...what is becoming of you?"

It really makes you feel that you're dissapointing your dead mother and that you're becoming a monster.

I was a bit dissapointed with Jindosh though. I figured that getting to him unnoticed for the trophy and then letting him notice you would at least make him yell out something in surprise. But he just attacks you.

I'm currently on my final clean up run for the platinum. I might try some of your findings.

Wow, I never found any of the Stilton outcomes. I guess. I was too preoccupied in my low and high chaos runs to knock him out/kill him before her runs away. That's really interesting.

I think this game does a better job of showing how your allies see you as evil on high chaos, which I like because it has more impact on the story and how you feel playing it.

• 2 weeks later...

I too noticed the different outcomes from your actions, especially in Stilton's mansion. 

If you hit him with a sleeping dart for example, his mansion in the present is still maintained by maids and workers, etc. And not the run down mess it normally is. 

I also noticed after this that Megan got her eye and arm back when aboard the dreadful whale. 

Great detail to put stuff like this in the game based on what actions you take. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I love the time travelling feature in Stiltons mansion! It's pretty cool how you can take a 'glimpse' into the past or present before actually going there.

One thing I noticed was where one of the collectible paintings are. The one in the vault. Also in the vault, there is a statue on a pedestal. If you knock over the statue in the past and return to the present; not only will the statue now be in the present but there will also be a note attached to it basically saying "Who the hell knocked over the statue? Who could have got in the vault? It was locked." I thought it was a pretty cool piece of detail put into the game.   

• Like 1