Sony Has Listed Holiday Sales For The PS VITA

DanielVT

Have you been holding out on getting a Vita? Sony has now listed sale prices on PS Vita Bundles. I am a bit jealous, they are cutting the price down temporarily by $50 dollars, and some bundles include a 4G memory card, and a full brand new PS Vita game! This is a steal on a phenomenal system. Gameinformer has the story below which can also be read at: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/11/16/playstation-black-friday-bundles.aspx

PlayStation Black Friday Bundles

by Jim Reilly on November 16, 2012 at 01:44 PM

vitawithhands610.jpg

Sony rolled out a list of deals for Black Friday next week. The sales include three special Vita bundles for $199 each. Another bundle with a PlayStation 3 is also $199 and includes both the Infamous Collection and Uncharted Dual Pack.

Below is the full list with all the details:

Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation Bundle ($199)

• Limited-Edition Crystal White PS Vita Wi-Fi System
  • Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation game
  • 4GB memory card

Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Bundle ($199)

• Crystal Black PS Vita Wi-Fi System
  • Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified Bundle ($199)

• $199.99 for Black Friday
  • Crystal Black PS Vita Wi-Fi System
  • Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified game
  • 4GB memory card

Ultimate PlayStation 3 Value Bundle ($199)

• 250GB PS3 System
  • 30 Day PlayStation Plus Trial
  • Uncharted Dual Pack (including Uncharted 1 and Uncharted 2),
  • Infamous Collection (including Infamous1 and Infamous 2)

[source: PlayStation Blog]"

For those planning to get a Vita, I suggest shelling out the extra money for a 32gb memory card, especially if you're a PlayStation Plus member because those downloaded games add up quickly.

Parker

Or you can just delete stuff you're not playing. No reason to horde every game you own on a portable system.

This may be an unnecessary fear, but I hope those bundles are on Amazon, not just retail stores. My first and last Black Friday event was in 2009 for my PS3, had to get there at like 2am and STILL had a line. Never again, way too crazy.

You still have to be pretty quick to earn something on black friday for amazon, but it beats being trampled.

Or you can just delete stuff you're not playing. No reason to horde every game you own on a portable system.

You still have to be pretty quick to earn something on black friday for amazon, but it beats being trampled.

I disagree. When it takes hours upon hours to download these games (I don't have the access to high speed internet where I live, 3mb/s is all I can get) I would much rather them be on my memory card than have to download it if I want to play it again. The whole point of a portable system is to be able to play games on the go, so if I'm out somewhere or I'm going somewhere I can just grab my Vita with it's card full of games and play whatever I want. Otherwise I'd have to either delay myself in order to download a game or just go without it.

Parker