54 minutes ago, DarkHarmonixer said:

someone on Gamefaqs actually took the time to check it out and to max out every character that is trophy related takes about 64hrs. i will try to find their post for the information

Holy crap :jaymon: . I really hope that person didn't use the optimal way to increase affinity .... please let it be something like that.

15 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Holy crap :jaymon: . I really hope that person didn't use the optimal way to increase affinity .... please let it be something like that.

Dynasty4ever 4 weeks ago#21
so i thought i give a little help for timemanagement :-(

i used the spot in the lounge where u can have 5 conversations in a row and than reset per 2 rest commands

i had 12 points per conversation with a few anomalies 17 points and 11 points (more 11 than 17)

cycle of 5 conversations with reset : 7min
affinity 3 -> 4 20 conversations approximately 240 points
affinity 4 -> 5 45 conservations approximately 540 points
affinity 5 -> 6 120 conversations approximately 1440 points

so in the end per char u need around 4 h 30 min that would for 14 chars 63 hours -.-^^

i hope it give i small light at the end of the tunnel when pushing x and o ^^

yeah it is the fastest unfortunately. i usually just get to said spot and put on a movie while pressing the buttons.

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

46 minutes ago, DarkHarmonixer said:

dont do that the game itself is fun

IhzqkyL.png

You know what? I gave up with this game when the requirements to complete Implement Element Researches turned freaking stupid, like, push a button in the exact moment the purple light blinks, which is, like a milisecond. Now, do it multiple times.

I wanted to die, even I got all the trophies for raising the affection with all the heroines.

I don't know how my patience endured for so long.

Edited by RemiXound

43 minutes ago, RemiXound said:

IhzqkyL.png

You know what? I gave up with this game when the requirements to complete Implement Element Researches turned freaking stupid, like, push a button in the exact moment the purple light blinks, which is, like a milisecond. Now, do it multiple times.

I wanted to die, even I got all the trophies for raising the affection with all the heroines.

I don't know how my patience endured for so long.

Recording an OSS will increase the time to press the button.

1 hour ago, DarkHarmonixer said:

dont do that the game itself is fun, do not let 1 trophy (technically 15) kill it for you. plus the game has a 100hr trophy and the core game does not take that long.

But still, grinding affection for 64/100 hours is daunting.

It's not 64 hours, it's 63 :awesome:

Nah, just joking. However, it is much less.

The guy does not count with Yui and Asuna starting on 4, so that's one hour down by default.

And then there's the variable. You will probably max 2 or 3 just by playing the game. Let's say that's 10 hours down. 

Then, you have to grind for the EX Skills (hello, 4200 SSCs), that should also cut off at least 2 or 3. Additional 10 hours down.

And lastly, 100 NMs in MP, the most guaranteed affection raiser, this should cut off another 3. Additional 10 hours down.

So, approximately, you should be able to cut the actual time to half just by playing normally. And since you need 100 hours (story is not nearly HF), either you AFK grind or AFK let it run. Not really a difference.

21 hours ago, DarkHarmonixer said:

yeah it is the fastest unfortunately

Depends. Since it's not full auto, other methods could end up being better since you can do them AFK.

9 hours ago, DarkHarmonixer said:

Great news the Newest patch changed this in a BIG way. the max you could get was 12-17 affection per conversation, now you can get up to 100 affection per conversation with most averaging 80-90

Yup, yup. The patch was already for the Japanese version, I wasn't sure when we would get it so I didn't mention it xD

11 hours ago, DarkHarmonixer said:

Great news the Newest patch changed this in a BIG way. the max you could get was 12-17 affection per conversation, now you can get up to 100 affection per conversation with most averaging 80-90

Oh thank God, when I read last week about 64 hours of affection I fell into despair. That's like 5x the time it took in hollow fragment. :facepalm:

1 hour ago, DarkHarmonixer said:

i already knew it was going to be easier but was not expecting that much of a jump. that is also part of the reason i have not liked these last 2 generations of gaming, it is like they do no beta test anymore.

Ya now it's push the game out and worrying later because they can update. 

Somethings eventually going to break the camels back though, it only sounds like a good business model, but in the end you'll have less sales as new games come out. Especially at launch. 

21 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Oh thank God, when I read last week about 64 hours of affection I fell into despair. That's like 5x the time it took in hollow fragment. :facepalm:

Would be even more UR, who wouldn't want that? xD

However, 64 hours of grinding would definitely be big, however, it would nicely contribute to the 100 hours trophy.

Anyway, now it takes around 30 minutes from 5 -> 6, too easy :/

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Would be even more UR, who wouldn't want that? xD

However, 64 hours of grinding would definitely be big, however, it would nicely contribute to the 100 hours trophy.

Anyway, now it takes around 30 minutes from 5 -> 6, too easy :/

That's if I have the stamina for it lol

Hmm that's about the same as hollow fragment. I see nothing wrong with that

On 12/16/2016 at 7:35 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

It's not 64 hours, it's 63 :awesome:

Nah, just joking. However, it is much less.

The guy does not count with Yui and Asuna starting on 4, so that's one hour down by default.

And then there's the variable. You will probably max 2 or 3 just by playing the game. Let's say that's 10 hours down. 

Then, you have to grind for the EX Skills (hello, 4200 SSCs), that should also cut off at least 2 or 3. Additional 10 hours down.

And lastly, 100 NMs in MP, the most guaranteed affection raiser, this should cut off another 3. Additional 10 hours down.

So, approximately, you should be able to cut the actual time to half just by playing normally. And since you need 100 hours (story is not nearly HF), either you AFK grind or AFK let it run. Not really a difference.

Depends. Since it's not full auto, other methods could end up being better since you can do them AFK.

Another cut.

Grinding 100 Team Chain skills for Variable Hero (required for 10 SSC Chain). Each Team Chain skill raises affection by enormous amount + gives you praise chance.

You guys thought affection would be the worst grind? =D

Hell no, getting 200 skills is... SCREWED UP o.O

According to my very quick calculations, even with frequent weapon switching, you need at least another weapon on max mastery in addition to main and Dual Wielding, and other weapons on 500 or more. Jesus... this is going to be so much crap :/ And all of that without auto attack.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

According to my very quick calculations, even with frequent weapon switching, you need at least another weapon on max mastery in addition to main and Dual Wielding, and other weapons on 500 or more. Jesus... this is going to be so much crap :/ And all of that without auto attack.

yeah this time the grind is REAL

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

23 minutes ago, DarkHarmonixer said:

yeah this time the grind is REAL

No auto-attack? That's a lot of worn out controller buttons waiting to happen...

Maybe they'll loosen it like they did affection. 

7 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

No auto-attack? That's a lot of worn out controller buttons waiting to happen...

Maybe they'll loosen it like they did affection. 

Doesn't seem so. Affection is just for trophies, so they had a reason, but weapon mastery and skill points directly affect gameplay. They can't deliberately make it easier.