For those who are having Trouble with the Co-op Treasure Trophies.

fyiByas

Please Support this Thread on this link! :shakefist:

http://community.us....s/td-p/38837153

The only way too get all the Co-op Treasures right now is by playing Co-op Hunter and it's basically on Pure Luck. "Yes, It's like the Pure Bladestone Trophy in Demon's Souls except this is far Worse, There's at least 20 Rare Treasures that are nearly impossible without putting 200 hours in Co-op Hunter."

Let Naughty Dog know this is not how you make a fun Challenge for Multiplayer.

This is not advertisement, I'm just trying show support in improving The Co-op Treasure System without it being a complete joke. For anyone who's been trying to get these Trophies.

Edited by fyiByas
  • Like 2

The treasure system has been addressed in the latest patch. I'm pretty sure they won't look into it again any time soon.

Just get 3 people together and grind the Co-op Arena mode at enemies' spawn points until you have about 5-15 treasures left (there are 3 or 4 good maps that you can use). After that, pair up with someone, play Hunter Arena and have both players use 2 controllers. All treasures can be dropped on 1 and the same map, so there's no need play a specific map for a specific treasure.

Still Rather wait for a Patch that will Address "Co-op" Treasures. Yes I've used the same methods except it's just way too much of a Grind, even if you do exploit the Game you'll still be farming for them for Hours to no end.

How long did it take you to get all the Treasures?

Edited by fyiByas

I got the treasures in Co-op adventure really fast. I didn't have to retry any map more than 5 times and on some maps I got the treasure on my first try.

I spent a lot of time in the Co-op arena, I think I've spent about 60 hours on that.

When I was done with that, I needed 8 more treasures. I found all those in Hunter Arena and that took me about 15 hours max. (Got lucky there, cuz I got my last 5 treasures in only 5-6 hours of grinding)

Yea Spending 100 Hours on Hunter Arena and Arena isn't exactly a "Good Time" At least in my Part. Trophies Should be a Challenge / Fun to collect not based on Pure Luck? I've spent at least 15 - 20 hours on Hunter Arena and that's enough for me....

Thanks for calling me a kid :huh: I Feel Proud for you telling me that. :wub:

Now I feel Selfish and ignorant... I guess you guys enjoyed going for the Trophy, I didn't forsee that.

Gotta admit when I saw your responses I was angry but you don't seem like Bad people.

Hey eburkulosis?

Just delete this thread if it brought no meaning to you.

Yea Spending 100 Hours on Hunter Arena and Arena isn't exactly a "Good Time" At least in my Part. Trophies Should be a Challenge / Fun to collect not based on Pure Luck? I've spent at least 15 - 20 hours on Hunter Arena and that's enough for me....

Try spending 100 hours in Starhawk's MP, legitly. That's a goddamn nightmare.

Try spending 100 hours in Starhawk's MP, legitly. That's a goddamn nightmare.

Never Played Starhawk, actually this past 10 years I haven't played any shooter besides Uncharted, It's like my Bread aand Milk. From Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3's Multiplayer its just Fun. I know I won't Surpass Every Trophy but I will give a good attempt at it.

Edited by fyiByas
  • Like 1

Thanks for calling me a kid :huh: I Feel Proud for you telling me that. :wub:

Now I feel Selfish and ignorant... I guess you guys enjoyed going for the Trophy, I didn't forsee that.

Gotta admit when I saw your responses I was angry but you don't seem like Bad people.

Hey eburkulosis?

Just delete this thread if it brought no meaning to you.

The thread has meaning to me. I'm not trying to be a dick about it. I have seen plenty of rant threads on ND (Naughty Dog) forums. They are fine and all, but nothing is going to come of them.

I agree with your view of how trophies should be. A balance of time and effort. These are anything but that.

And I never said I enjoyed going for these trophies :lol:

• Like 2

I spent a lot of time on the treasures. Did every co-op adventure at least 10 times and over 100 hours in Hunter Arena and Arena.

I hope they don't nerf it now that I went through all that.

That would be totally great for everyone else, but unfair to you anyone else who got the trophies. As much as I hate their DLC trophies, they deserve to be rare, and the people (like you) to get them all deserve high esteem.

That would be totally great for everyone else, but unfair to you anyone else who got the trophies. As much as I hate their DLC trophies, they deserve to be rare, and the people (like you) to get them all deserve high esteem.

Personally it's unfair for everyone trying to put time into it. Regardless if the player was lucky enough to get it. Some people had spent more than 100 hours on just Co-op Hunter alone and still haven't achieved. That's just crazy IMO.

Personally it's unfair for everyone trying to put time into it. Regardless if the player was lucky enough to get it. Some people had spent more than 100 hours on just Co-op Hunter alone and still haven't achieved. That's just crazy IMO.

That is a really good point as well. Now I am undecided! lol