Online question

Was reading the guide (for the PS3 version that is), but there's two trophies in particular I am wondering about, the sharing one and upgrading the ship.  Since you need to be online for those to happen, do you need PSPlus in this account so to speak to be able to get them done? Or do you just need to be connected to the internet?

I don't plan on doing the online stuff myself, as in, multiplayer matches and what have you.  Just wondering about those two is all, since PS3 I know you need not PSPlus to play online in general.  So was wondering how it worked for the PS4 version.

2 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

I'll say that you don't, but at the same time I'll tag @DamagingRob to give you the final and definitive answer since he rushed the MP of that game before his PS+ ran out. Pretty sure he did that trophy without PS+, but I'll let him talk.

Ah, hopefully that's the case, as I would love to at least have the ship fully upgraded so I can take on those legendary ships.  But yeah, hopefully he can give off a proper answer too.  Either way, thanks for the answer regardless, as so far, it seems to be the case in not needing PS+ at all.

You rang? :awesome: I can confirm you don't need Plus for those. I actually ran through the multiplayer, when Sony did one of their free Plus weekends. That was from February 19th-21st. Besides the 5 multiplayer trophies, all I managed to earn during that time frame was the trophy for completing the first sequence. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

You rang? :awesome: I can confirm you don't need Plus for those. I actually ran through the multiplayer, when Sony did one of their free Plus weekends. That was from February 19th-21st. Besides the 5 multiplayer trophies, all I managed to earn during that time frame was the trophy for completing the first sequence. 

Ah sweet, that makes things so much more better.  I shall be playing it once this patch is downloaded... if it will download soon, taking a while x.x