Kingdom Hearts 1.5 & 2.5 PS4 Collection - Trophy Stacking question

UniqueWise568

11 minutes ago, TheAveryChu said:

Supposedly in a recent interview with Nomura, he said that there will be changes in regards to trophies. Primarily that certain trophies are going to be easier to obtain in 1.5+2.5, which leads me to believe that we will get separate lists. My guess is that they will fix the stacking problem with 1.5. 

That doesn't make the trophies easier,just less time consuming.If they lower the 85 hits for mushroom VIII or lower the needed scores for fantastic in ice cream beat,then yeah,that would make them easier.IMO the 2.5 collection was harder

54 minutes ago, TheAveryChu said:

Supposedly in a recent interview with Nomura, he said that there will be changes in regards to trophies. Primarily that certain trophies are going to be easier to obtain in 1.5+2.5, which leads me to believe that we will get separate lists. My guess is that they will fix the stacking problem with 1.5. 

YES Separated lists!!! And maybe finally this time with this Words it means Stackable Difficulty because i Love KH but playing it on Easy or Normal when you are overlevelled there is no challenge not even with the hardest boss :P And because honestly if i have to do CoM Once with Sora andd Once with Riku Totally fine, having to do it 3 times for each one even here Noooope!!!

Anyway can't weait for the Confirm of separated list, i'll get it anyway being my favourite game ever but having even more trophies to get sure it's a Good bonus :3

Edited by Sora9427

46 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

That doesn't make the trophies easier,just less time consuming.If they lower the 85 hits for mushroom VIII or lower the needed scores for fantastic in ice cream beat,then yeah,that would make them easier.IMO the 2.5 collection was harder

He actually never said that they would fix the stacking issues. That is mere speculation on my part. He did claim that some trophies were going to be easier, although which ones and how so he didn't specify. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...