Gaming sorting for profile is missing "incomplet e"

Maitre

36 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

No it isn't...

'Not 100%' is there.

Yes it is missing, this new filter is horrible and shows games with platinum which sucks. If I didn't 100% by now, I'm not going to, period. Old filter didn't show useless shit. I've reported the same thing before and I'm still waiting a revert or a new filter.

1 hour ago, BeautifulTorment said:

It's way better now than it ever was. Anything that isn't finished is displayed..

A lot of people don't think so. For many of us the Plat is "complete" we'd like a filter to remove games that we have the Plat but missing DLC, while showing games we haven't earned the Plat, oe that don't have one and aren't 100 %. There's no reason both filters shouldn't be there. 

I have absolutely no intention of ever playing UC 2 or 3 multi-player for example. It would be nice to have a way to remove them (and games like them) when organizing a to do list. 

Edited by Hemiak

3 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

Yes it is missing, this new filter is horrible and shows games with platinum which sucks. If I didn't 100% by now, I'm not going to, period. Old filter didn't show useless shit. I've reported the same thing before and I'm still waiting a revert or a new filter.

For me, it's more like this: This new filter is amazing and shows games with platinum but still got more trophies to obtain, which is great! If I didn't 100% by now, I now have an easier way to find which games I want to try and beat to 100% again. Old filter hid useful games.

Once again, it sounds more like you want an option to hide away DLC more then there's something wrong about the completion filter.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Ragowit said:

@Hemiak
It sounds like you are totally fine with the current options for completions. You only need another, totally different, option where you can say if you care about DLC or not in your list.

That is exactly correct. Something like incomplete (exclude DLC), or something like that. 

24 minutes ago, Ragowit said:

Once again, it sounds more like you want an option to hide away DLC more then there's something wrong about the completion filter.

I want back the "Incomplete" filter I had before the site update which was taken after during the upgrade. I'm not wanting to change this filter, I want to recover I had before and now I don't have anymore. I've completed the DLC for every game I cared about, I don't need this filter which was already on the old website called "plat but not 100%". The way those 2 old filters got mixed into one is retarded, I've never asked for this and I don't intend using it. The old filter showed me only 25 games I didn't plat or 100%, the current one shows over a hundred games I didn't play the DLC for.