PAIN Trophy List Numerous Errors

Pretty much what the title says. The 8 trophies from the Base Game are not there, the DLC trophies from each pack are broken up weirdly (only applies to DLC packs 1-3), some trophies from DLC packs are not there or are valued incorrectly according to what the DLC trophy list should be (example: DLC 1 contains 1 :gold: 1 :silver:, yet has 2 :gold: listed in the first DLC 1 pack, and then in the second listing of DLC 1 there is 1 :silver:. this applies to DLC 1-3, and DLC 5), and the trophy count for the entire 100% trophy list does not add up properly due to the multiple re-listings of different DLC packs (trophy list states there should be 6 :gold: 12 :silver: 23 :bronze:,  41 trophies total, but when adding all the DLC trophy lists, including duplicates, you get 7 :gold: 23 :silver: 35 :bronze: , 65 trophies total).

Not sure if this got messed up with the site update, but holy crap does this whole thing need to be redone, lol.

PAIN trophy list

Below is what I was referring to with the trophies not being there. You can see that the base game lists 1 :gold: 1 :silver: 6 :bronze:, yet it immediately moves on to DLC Trophy Pack 1 and does not show what the trophies are in the base game. What I mentioned about DLC 1 can also be seen here, showing 2 listings, and neither adding up to what should only be 1 :gold: 1 :silver:.

qPoYDop.png

Edit: It appears that the 8 missing Base Game trophies have been randomly added into different DLC packs. Affliction Addiction is a Base Game trophy, yet shows up in DLC 1. Removing that trophy would make DLC 1 accurate with its 1 :gold: 1 :silver:, just weirdly broken up into 2 separate pack listings and in an odd order

Edited by BIOHAZARD-R-US
  • Like 1

Actually, using that link you provided, one of the trophies "Affliction Addiction" is part of the Base Game, so it seems here on the updated site that the base game trophies got worked into the DLC packs, and thats why some of the packs aren't adding up. Still, that does not explain the wrong total trophy count though.

Edit: This completely went right over my head, lol. The reason why the trophy list does not add up is cuz of the duplicate DLC trophy lists. Adding up only 1 of each DLC listing does give the correct :gold: 12 :silver: 23 :bronze: 41 total count. A lil bot o' drinking on my birthday/NYE and the fact that it's 3:30am must be affecting my processing abilities :facepalm:

Edited by BIOHAZARD-R-US