What's wrong with the Trophy card?

One of the things I've noticed is that when I update my profile it is giving me the Trophy card of the last Game I have played? The Trophy card I had before was the exact same one as my forum signature picture. 

It used to display when I update my profile the same picture as my forum signature but not now. 

I don't have it set either to "last game played", I have it set to *custom image"

Edited by Cryogenicide_X

Just now, Cryogenicide_X said:

I didn't know i had to update link? Is it too late now? What do i do?

I assume this is your first visit to the forums since the update? There was a big warning in the forums for several days after the update telling people to update their signatures. I think I can find the thread about it if I remember which subforum it was posted to.

To update it is pretty simple. You go to your PSN profile, click your name on top right corner, click trophy cards, copy the whole code in the [forum boards] field, then open your forum profile, ask to update your profile and paste the info over the old code and then save. It's done!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

I assume this is your first visit to the forums since the update? There was a big warning in the forums for several days after the update telling people to update their signatures. I think I can find the thread about it if I remember which subforum it was posted to.

To update it is pretty simple. You go to your PSN profile, click your name on top right corner, click trophy cards, copy the whole code in the [forum boards] field, then open your forum profile, ask to update your profile and paste the info over the old code and then save. It's done!

I don't see on the forum profile where it's asking me to update my profile so I can paste the code?

2 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

I don't see on the forum profile where it's asking me to update my profile so I can paste the code?

14a067b405494dd0bb1de6da98b95d6b.png
You can use the drop down menu from the forum page and click in account settings instead, then signature, then paste the code. Should be easier this way. Let me know how it works out for you.

10 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Yup, the BB Code. Your trophy card shows a girl similar to your profile picture, is your problem sorted out or is that not what you intended yet?

It's all fine now, thank you my friend. 

One other thing too... I have been trying to buy premium here and when I do it doesn't give me it?

6 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

One other thing too... I have been trying to buy premium here and when I do it doesn't give me it?

Hope you didn't buy it multiple times because it normally takes a few hours for the system to recognize your payment. If by tomorrow you aren't premium yet, post back and I'll let the admin know.

5 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Hope you didn't buy it multiple times because it normally takes a few hours for the system to recognize your payment. If by tomorrow you aren't premium yet, post back and I'll let the admin know.

I wanted to buy a year one via PayPal. The weird thing I noticed too is that the price on PayPal didn't match the year Premium price. 

I only bought it once. And that was a few days ago. I checked my bank too and there wasn't even a transaction of me buying it either. 

21 minutes ago, Rukiafan7 said:

How can I update my trophy card? The Wii U browser and my mobile devices show a blank pop-up when I try to edit the card, so there's no code for me to copy/paste... :| 

[ URL=https://psnprofiles.com/Rukiafan7][ IMG]https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Rukiafan7.png[ /IMG][ /URL]

Not sure if you can copy and paste in the Wii U (vita can't), but there is your code. You gotta remove all the spaces between [], there are two in the beginning and two at the end. Forums users with more experience than me could post it without converting into a card though, in some BB Code box.

43 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

I wanted to buy a year one via PayPal. The weird thing I noticed too is that the price on PayPal didn't match the year Premium price. 

I only bought it once. And that was a few days ago. I checked my bank too and there wasn't even a transaction of me buying it either. 

That's pretty weird, seems like the transaction failed. Did you try doing it again? Maybe it was disabled when you tried.