Nano to the Max trophy - last nanotech

Bubbilubbis

Hi guys. 

Like the title says, only got one more remaining until two full bars. Just walked around and killes some enemies. Then I realised that my "lever-counter" just stoped at the last one. Now before anybody asks, yes I got all the ones you need to find and yes I have doubled-checked every area. Also looked on some websites for this but didn't get any answers more than "kill other enemies" or if It's a glitch or something.

If somebody have any answers on this I would be most appreciated! :)

Maybe you're missing the pick-up on Boldan (Silver City)? I don't know if it's the same in the remaster, but I know that in the original game on PS2, that pick-up only appeared half the time,depending on the time of day. If it's not there, come back again after 1 hour and it should be.

Edited by Melanogaster1987
  • Like 1

Omg I can swear that I got that one on Boldan on my first playthrough. On Challenge Mode there it was again. Maybe it didn't save or something, i don't know. My head is spinning right now lol. Anyway now I got it. Thanks you all for the fast answers, you guys are awesome! :)

• 6 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I have a big problem with this trophy, 29 hours into the game and I've done everything else, but the door on Joba that contains the last nanotech will not open. All I can do is stare at it from behind the glass knowing it's stopping me platinuming the game. Went through it again on challenge mode and the door still never opens. Oh well. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/17/2024 at 10:29 AM, TheRealEnigma_88 said:

I have a big problem with this trophy, 29 hours into the game and I've done everything else, but the door on Joba that contains the last nanotech will not open. All I can do is stare at it from behind the glass knowing it's stopping me platinuming the game. Went through it again on challenge mode and the door still never opens. Oh well. 

You have to hit the switch above the generator outside that building and rush to the door as fast as you can before it closes

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah I tried that over and over, door never opens. Deleted the game, reinstalled, still won't open. Maybe starting a new save file would fix it but then I would have to get all the skillpoints again which I don't intend to do. Thanks for the reply though

10 hours ago, TheRealEnigma_88 said:

Yeah I tried that over and over, door never opens. Deleted the game, reinstalled, still won't open. Maybe starting a new save file would fix it but then I would have to get all the skillpoints again which I don't intend to do. Thanks for the reply though

I don't remember having any issues with this game, or any of the R&C games, I can't imagine something like a nanotech upgrade being bugged. There's also no info on the internet about this specific nanotech being buggy or unobtainable - are you 100% sure you are opening the door and rushing as fast as possible to the upgrade?

Here's a video about the nanotech upgrades, the one you are referring to starts at 2:33.

Spoiler

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...