Frame rate

Testipoju

On 1/22/2017 at 9:43 AM, Testipoju said:

Is anyone else having some frame rate issues on PS4 version of the game, especially in last level. Every other level is fine but when I hack bots in final level the frame rate just drops awfully. Im aware of vita issues but Ps4 also?

I think I remember it stuttering a bit on PS4 in the last level, but it wasn't too bad from what I recall. Have you checked to see if you're on the latest patch? 

This reminds me I need to go back and get the last trophy, Smash & Grab. I saved that one for last and I didn't have enough patience to keep trying. I really enjoyed this game and I got the hardest trophies out of the way, so I need to go back to get 100%. 

On 1/22/2017 at 3:43 PM, Testipoju said:

Is anyone else having some frame rate issues on PS4 version of the game, especially in last level. Every other level is fine but when I hack bots in final level the frame rate just drops awfully. Im aware of vita issues but Ps4 also?

The last 2 levels are almost unplayable on Vita. Don't hack any drones other wise you miss 90% of your jumps. Cleared the Banks level 100% twice but died on missed jumps due to frame rate issues. Luckily i made it without hacking any drones. Also its crashing every now and then.

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 8:47 PM, MosesRockefeller said:

I think I remember it stuttering a bit on PS4 in the last level, but it wasn't too bad from what I recall. Have you checked to see if you're on the latest patch? 

This reminds me I need to go back and get the last trophy, Smash & Grab. I saved that one for last and I didn't have enough patience to keep trying. I really enjoyed this game and I got the hardest trophies out of the way, so I need to go back to get 100%. 

Well it only happens after hacking enemy drones to be on your side. 1 drone is ok and game is pretty fine but 2 or 3 drops frame rate more. Did you hack those in final mission?

Edited by Testipoju

On 1/29/2017 at 2:51 AM, Testipoju said:

Well it only happens after hacking enemy drones to be on your side. 1 drone is ok and game is pretty fine but 2 or 3 drops frame rate more. Did you hack those in final mission?

I always hacked drones whenever possible, so I think I did. It's been a while since I played the last level though, so I don't remember. 

One thing to keep in mind is that the levels are procedurally generated, so my version of the final mission might have been less graphically intense than yours.

Have you been able to complete the final level? I managed to do it while going for the "The Hard Way" trophy, which was pretty tricky. Sometimes it's better to reload a save and try a re-generated final mission instead of sweating through a bad layout.