Injustice 2 Beta Sign-Ups

skateak

GAMES

Injustice 2 Beta Is Now Accepting Registrations; Start Date To Be Announced

By Louise Callum , Jan 20, 2017 09:47 AM EST
injustice-2-online-beta-is-now-accepting-registrations-start-date-to-be-announced.png
The start date has not yet been announced, but those interested in the Injustice 2 beta can already sign up. (Photo : WBGamesUK/YouTube)

NetherRealm, the developer of DC fighting game Injustice 2, has confirmed today the online beta test. Registration has now been opened, but other details are yet to come. The test will be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Players Can Now Sign Up Players Can Now Sign Up For Injustice 2 Beta

There has been no advice yet when the Injustice 2 beta will start and how many people will be accepted. Even so, those who are interested in participating should not pass up the chance to sign up in their website here.

It is unknown how the registration will last, but it is bound to end soon. Betas have always had exclusivity, so fans are advised to take advantage of this opportunity while the Injustice 2 Beta registration is still up. Upon signing up, players will need to choose between PS4 and Xbox One as their platform.

What Fans Can Expect On The Injustice 2 Beta

NetherRealm has not revealed its plans but undertakes to announce the additional beta details in time. It could be next week upon the revelation of at least one new character for Injustice 2, noted Polygon

So far, the characters that have been announced to be coming to Injustice 2 are Batman, Superman, Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Aquaman, Blue Beetle, Gorilla Grodd and Wonder Woman, to name a few. It is unknown if all these characters will appear in the beta.

Warner Bros. has also already confirmed Darkseid's inclusion in the Injustice 2 roster, but he will only be available through preorder. Other confirmed villains are Bane, Poison Ivy and Brainiac, all of which appeared in the trailer below.

Injustice 2 is on its way out on May 16 to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. More details on the beta, the full roster and more are bound to come soon.

Source

Beta Sign-Ups

• Like 1

As I went through my download list earlier today and saw a million betas (and also redownloaded Injustice 1 coincidentally enough) I wondered what the hell beta I signed up to the other day was, cheers for reminding me. 

Looking forward to the sequel to probably my most played fighting game.

• Like 1