duno where else to put this

Taliesin_2943

i dunno where else to post this but ill do it here since this is as far as i know the only game this happend to me on

i just spent hours last night going through hard mode save loading trying to get s rank on hard mode and i finally puled it off then i went into wesker mode and got the last trophy i needed for plat which was i can shoot you know and im all happy and then one of my friends tells me that the last few trophies i got show that i have them but the rophy icons including the platinum still have the blank lock and not the trophy image and i dunno how to fix this

that was hours and hours of hard work and trying not to toss my controller

Just now, Ehilmar said:

This site shows you got all of the trophies and the plat.. so where do you the problem with no trophy image?

apparently when other people directly view my profile and trophies it shows the problem but i myself see the images fine aswell as does this site but ive asked like 3 people on my friends list and they all say missing trophy image so im mainly going on what im told not from what i myself have seen cause i cant see from the outside but it kinda just bugs me

if I look at your profil on the ps, you still have all trophies and plat but can't see the image,, but only because I dont have the trophies myself... guess I dont know what to do about sry.. and can only compare trophies..

Edited by Ehilmar

30 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

i dunno where else to post this but ill do it here since this is as far as i know the only game this happend to me on

i just spent hours last night going through hard mode save loading trying to get s rank on hard mode and i finally puled it off then i went into wesker mode and got the last trophy i needed for plat which was i can shoot you know and im all happy and then one of my friends tells me that the last few trophies i got show that i have them but the rophy icons including the platinum still have the blank lock and not the trophy image and i dunno how to fix this

that was hours and hours of hard work and trying not to toss my controller

I can see all your trophies just fine. I wouldn't worry if I were you :P