Games that doesn't have missable trophies

Fugl7

16 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

I actually can really get where you're coming from. Time is so limited now, and there's more games worth playing than ever imo.

And agreed some of my best memories is when I'm not focusing at all on a guide, or accidentally reading something about the game too early. 

And with my platinum obsession now for JRPGs it's hard to choose one over the other. 

That's why games with new game+ where you have to playthrough at least once without too much worry about getting anything is nice sometimes(if not time consuming). 

Persona 4 golden is like that. 

Though for less time consuming platinum, I actually didn't use a guide for FFXV intentionally until near end game because I wanted to just enjoy the game

Tales of Symphonia is another you can just enjoy the game fully during the first playthrough without a guide, with ~4 playthroughs, the first can definitely be guide free. 

That's right Dav! It's an evil circle these trophy stuff sometimes:)

Thx for the suggestions! Gonna watch some gameplay about those games and if they look interesting I'm gonna try to play them without thinking of the trophies for once:)

Edited by Fugl7
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Fugl7 said:

That's right Dav! It's an evil circle these trophy stuff sometimes:)

Thx for the suggestions! Gonna watch some gameplay about those games and if they look interesting I'm gonna try to play them without thinking of the trophies for once:)

It is evil! It's like being tugged in different directions! 

Don't think! Just play! If you like jrpgs they are highly recommended games! 

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1