Black Coat boss

10 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

you mean anti black coat? the guy who looks like a nobody with 2 glowing eyes and all that? he is hard to beat but nothing like the final boss and his bs clock attack

Yeah, that prick... it's just that stupid move it uses which takes all but one hp from me so he can get health back... which just makes the fight last longer than need be.  I mean I can hurt him, but that one attack just drags the fight out is all.

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, that prick... it's just that stupid move it uses which takes all but one hp from me so he can get health back... which just makes the fight last longer than need be.  I mean I can hurt him, but that one attack just drags the fight out is all.

yep, just like the final boss of birth by sleep 0.2 on crit mode, such a bs hitbox mess.

Just now, KANERKB said:

yep, just like the final boss of birth by sleep 0.2 on crit mode, such a bs hitbox mess.

Yeah, cause when I fought him first time around, I was trying to see his pattern on when he launches said attack, but I can't seem to see it myself.  I mean if I can dodge it each time he goes to launch it, I can deal with him for sure.

6 minutes ago, Divewinds said:

There are no secret portals (I'm guessing that's what you're referring to, where you refight the bosses) in the World that Never Was as you are sent back to just before there when you load clear data

Oh thank god... I would hate to have to fight harder versions of those ones, Black Coat, Ansem and Young Xehanort.

6 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Oh thank god... I would hate to have to fight harder versions of those ones, Black Coat, Ansem and Young Xehanort.

lol, all of those are the ones I've had a lot of problems with. So cheap!

I even got stuck in that stupid attack from Black Coat where he is right next to me, and the HP orbs go inside him and heal him up. That's always fun! Ansem was tedious as hell, wouldn't have been so bad if he didn't blow you back every five seconds. Young Xehanort, haven't beat him yet my PS4 is on standby with him right now. Got annoyed at being stuck in his combo and being unable to heal before he killed me. :( I just want to attack the stupid clock, YX is all up on your shit.

I must have blocked all these out, because I do not remember these battles in the 3DS version and I know I beat it [unlike re:coded].

edit; worst part is that when you retry all your stuff is on cool down!

Edited by Elvick_