Voodoo is putting pins in his backlog

voodoo_eyes

Got some more plats and dropped a few games from the backlog again.

#308 Swapquest (PS4) - Very meh experience. Interesting concept, but it just gets boring after a while.

#309 Mages of Mystralia - Another game with a cool concept. You get to craft your own spells, which unfortunately becomes somewhat of a clusterfuck. Art style is nice though.

#310 Master Reboot - What a load of shite.

100% Licky the Lucky Lizard - It was free, but it's so not worth it.

100% Whispering Willows (Vita) - Runs just as well on Vita as it does on PS4. Enjoyable game, albeit short.

Dropped Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory and Exist Archive. The former essentially wants you to grind until your hands bleed from the get-go. The latter has a neat combat system and visuals to it. Not a fan of the dungeon design though, nor of the grinding necessary once you reach the point of no return.

New additions:

• Sundered
  • Hob
  • Suicide Guy
Edited by voodoo_eyes

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so I decided to drop a bunch of games from my backlog.

• Child of Light - while the game is visually appealing and has good music, the combat just sucks.
  • Smite - Checked in again after having played it a long time ago, and the devs did similar changes to what they did to Paladins, aka heavily emphasize on microtransactions
  • Layers of Fear - Tried several times to get all notes with help of various guides, never unlocked the trophy though. Great game though.
  • Portal Knights .- Ran into a glitch related to having workbenches on ever island. Trophy won't unlock no matter how many of them I place. Still a good game overall.
  • Need for Speed Rivals - The game is just infuriating with how the AI is programmed.

I also actually managed to finish up a few games.

#311 Suicide Guy - Very meh experience. Interesting concept with some terrible platforming.

#312 World to the West - One of those Zelda-clones, that tries to keep things interesting by having you control 4 characters. Combat is boring though and you end up spending more time navigating each character individually through the world than actually playing the game.

100% Detention - Great horror game, that tells an interesting story that makes references to some fairly harsh topics.

100% Inside - Was good, but doesn't justify the hype.

New additions:

• 2Dark
  • The King of Fighters XIV
  • Blackwood Crossing
  • The Coma Recut
  • Bleed
  • Bleed 2
Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1

On 10/19/2018 at 0:19 AM, Spaz said:

You seem to play a lot of niche indie games that range from shitty to surprisingly good. 

Barely any AAA games on your progress list that you've played over the past few months.

Yeah, I'm enjoying indies more and more these days. I think it's because they try to focus on the essence of the games and don't fill up their content with excessive collectathons or pointless grinds. I've been wanting to get back to Ghost Recon WIldlands for two weeks now, and everytime I get put off when I think of the obscene amount of collectibles that game has.

13 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Yeah, I'm enjoying indies more and more these days. I think it's because they try to focus on the essence of the games and don't fill up their content with excessive collectathons or pointless grinds. I've been wanting to get back to Ghost Recon WIldlands for two weeks now, and everytime I get put off when I think of the obscene amount of collectibles that game has.

This is a problem I have with a lot of AAA games. Just a bunch of pointless collectible crap and a bunch of other things I couldn't care less about.

Ubisoft just packs their games full of crap and it gets annoying. That's why I still haven't played through Assassins Creed 3 nor Unity, found them incredibly boring and monotone after the first few hours. I hear Origins and Odyssey are both very good games but I just see more of the same. Plus they look so laughably easy that anyone can get those platinums if they at least try.

I made a status update very recently about how I think indie games have much better music. God of War and Spider-Man have music that I think was lacking anything real good. Then I listen to Shovel Knight's music or Axiom Verge's music and I think wow, this sounds pretty damn decent.

7 hours ago, Spaz said:

This is a problem I have with a lot of AAA games. Just a bunch of pointless collectible crap and a bunch of other things I couldn't care less about.

Ubisoft just packs their games full of crap and it gets annoying. That's why I still haven't played through Assassins Creed 3 nor Unity, found them incredibly boring and monotone after the first few hours. I hear Origins and Odyssey are both very good games but I just see more of the same. Plus they look so laughably easy that anyone can get those platinums if they at least try.

I made a status update very recently about how I think indie games have much better music. God of War and Spider-Man have music that I think was lacking anything real good. Then I listen to Shovel Knight's music or Axiom Verge's music and I think wow, this sounds pretty damn decent.

I'll never understand, why collectibles haven't been fallen out of fashion by now. It's not like the company get more money out of it, nor do they add anything of value to the game. Sure, in WIldlands they are actually useful, because they give you skill points to level up, which just means that the progression system is borjed to begin with. It's a shame, as the game is fun overall. It would be better without the collectibles and the repetitive side-missions though. Just keeping the main missions and the online co-op option and it would've been great.

Good music can be found in any game imo, It's just a matter of it fitting the theme. The only genre where I think the music is guaranteed to be bad are racers, as with the engine sound and tyre screeching it's just an accumulation of noise in the end.

13 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

I'll never understand, why collectibles haven't been fallen out of fashion by now. It's not like the company get more money out of it, nor do they add anything of value to the game. Sure, in WIldlands they are actually useful, because they give you skill points to level up, which just means that the progression system is borjed to begin with. It's a shame, as the game is fun overall. It would be better without the collectibles and the repetitive side-missions though. Just keeping the main missions and the online co-op option and it would've been great.

Good music can be found in any game imo, It's just a matter of it fitting the theme. The only genre where I think the music is guaranteed to be bad are racers, as with the engine sound and tyre screeching it's just an accumulation of noise in the end.

They're better now than what they used to be. During the Playstation 3/Xbox 360 generation there were a ton of AAA games that had a shit load of collectibles. Plus a vast majority of them had a tacked on online. Crysis 2, Resistance 2, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Uncharted 2, the list went on and on and on.

Red Dead Redemption was one of the very few games where I felt the single player and multiplayer were just right. Both modes were a ton of fun to play, and I consider Red Dead Redemption to be one of the very best games of last gen. Skinning all the different animals, collecting all those herbs, buying those rare weapons didn't feel cumbersome. Rockstar made a masterpiece with this game, it's just too bad the online is so shitty these days because of all the hackers and modders that dominate the multiplayer.

Bloodborne and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's trophy lists benefited the games more than they hindered them. Getting all those unique weapons in Bloodborne were fun to the point where they didn't feel like a collectible chore at all. There were some items you had to get to progress forward, but they were fairly straight forward. Bloodborne is my favorite exclusive.

The Witcher 3's collectibles weren't bad at all. Gwent is the card game where you have to collect cards from various opponents, where you win a unique card if you beat them. Didn't feel like a chore either because the game was so fun. The Witcher 3 had tons of collectibles, armor, weapons and other goodies for you to find. But most of it was completely optional, and didn't hinder your progress nor was a lot of it required for trophies.

I would definitely stack both Bloodborne and The Witcher 3 if I had more time.

Compared to the older games, I think most would agree with me that God of War and Uncharted 4's music just wasn't as good. The older God of War games had that recognizable, cinematic music that fit in well with all the action and blood and gore, going up through God of War 3. Same with Uncharted, I wouldn't of liked Uncharted 2 or Uncharted 3 as much if it wasn't for the music. Good music also blends in well with the given situation or environment, like the music that played when Nathan Drake found himself alone in the desert in Uncharted 3. That's good usage of music.

But in God of War and Uncharted 4, as impressive as the graphics and atmosphere are, I honestly felt a lot of times the music just wasn't there. On many occasions there wasn't any music at all, there was these long pauses before you heard any music and that was usually when you had an enemy encounter. When you were exploring in both games there just wasn't a whole lot of music, maybe that's what some people liked if they were actually there in Africa discovering old ruins and artifacts that Nathan, Sam and Sully found. But to me I didn't like that as much.

Going back to Ubisoft, Assassins Creed 2 and Brotherhood had some of the best music from a AAA franchise. Jesper Kyd's work was well respected because his music really stood out. But since he stopped working on the Assassins Creed games the music just hasn't been as good. I haven't found anything in Syndicate, Origins or Odyssey that has been as good like the song that plays in Florence in AC 2, or the music that plays on the outskirts of Rome in Brotherhood.

Edited by Spaz

• 3 weeks later...

100%ted The Coma Recut and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter. The former was an ok survival horror game, that got somewhat annoying and frustrating as it threw a lot of cheap deaths at you. The latter game was more of a mystery-thriller which looked great and was quite enjoyable.

Next up are 6 new plats.

#313 Blackwood Crossing - Had a solid story, but the gameplay was a bit lackluster.

#314 The Awakened Fate Ultimatum - A dungeon crawler JRPG, that was a bit simplistic overall. The item grind at the end was insane and took me almost longer than completing the whole game twice.

#315 Beholder: Complete Edition - Now one of my favourite games. Original concept, great story and what you do or don't do actually has impact on the outcome of the game.

#316 Dungeon Punks - Expected more out of this. Very slow and clunky combat, and hitboxes that are totally off. There were also several instances where I would kill a boss, but instead of completing the level the boss would resurrect and be invulnerable.

#317 Burly Men at Sea - While the concept was original, I wasn't a fan of the game nor the little gameplay it had.

#318 Flynn and Freckles - Glad it was a PS Plus offering, as this game is bad and I would have been pissed if I had paid for it. A wannabe action-platformer that sucks in both the action and the platforming parts.

New additions:

• Metal Slug XX
  • Shadow of War
  • Onrush
  • Inner World: The Last Wind Monk
  • One Piece: Burning Blood

• 4 weeks later...

It's been a while since my last update, so let's get this up to date.

8 new plats:

#319 The Inner World: The Last Wind Monk - Decent point-and-click game, that plays just like the first game. It seemed to be a bit shorter though.

#320 One Piece: Burning Blood - A fighting game that seemed to have an identity crisis. It's a 3D anime tag team fighter with a subpar story mode and a stupid leveling system. Fantastic roster though.

#321/322 Jack N' Jill DX - Endless runner meets older Mario game. Was decent  enough at half price.

#323 Lost Grimoires - What's cool is that the devs try to put something new into each series. Bad news is that in this case it was potion craftin, which was just boring. Also not enough HOPs.

#324 Lost Grimoires 2 - Same issue as above. The need to stop moving away from including HOPs. Lately there's onöy been a handful of them in each game and instead they put in the same type of stupid puzzles.

#325 The Evil Within 2 - Grat game that was a ton of fun. It's a bit buggy and glitchy though. Definitely one of my favourites now.

#326 The World of Nubla - Just a boring experience. Wouldn't have picked this up, if it wasn't offered on PS Plus.

Also dropped one game from my backlog, as I wasn't enjoying it all that much. That one was Fairy Fencer F.

A shitload of new additions:

• Little Nightmares: Complete  Edition
  • The Last Guardian
  • MXGP3
  • Senran Kagura: EstivalVersus
  • Observer
  • Crossing Souls
  • Next Up Hero
  • Battle Chasers Nightwar
  • Ys Origin
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Got a few more new plats throughout last week.

#327 MXGP 3 - Decent motocross game, that has a seemingly pointless free roam mode and some questionable upgrade options.

#328 Steins Gate (PS3) - It's the same as for VIta, boring 15 hours and then it gets better. Wouldn't have played it again, if it wasn't on PSPlus

#329 Word Search - Simple game and I like the concept in general. Nothing special though.

#330 The Pillars of the Earth - Pretty good point-and-click game that tells a more serious story. Also quite a bit longer than your usual game of the genre.

Dropped Splinter Cell Blacklist as the plat is unobtainable and the game decided to glitch out on me on the second to last mission. Didn't give me the trophy for completing the mission and ended up crashing my game.

New additions:

• True Fear
  • Welcome to Hanwell
  • Fear Effect Sedna
  • Candle
  • 20xx
  • Tacoma
  • Titan Quest

• 3 weeks later...

Update time.

331 Tacoma - Was alright, but I think it could've been something "more" than just a walking sim.

332 Senran Kagura Estival Versus - These games are just pure fun. Fast-paced hack-and-slash.

333 Candle - Great art style and clunky controls make this an OK puzzle-platformer.

334 Ghost Recon Wildlands - Was fun for the most part, although some missions were infuriating. Collectible and resource grind are just mental.

335 Fear Effect Sedna - Felt rushed. Controls were by no means optimized. Story was half-arsed and voice-acting was dreadful. Stealth segments were alright at least.

Dropped 2 games from the backlog. Finished Little Nightmares, but can't be arsed to try no death speedrun and the collectibles. Also dropping Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart as it's just the same shit as the main series does. Forcing you to grind several levels after the 3rd mission. That's just not happening.

New additions:

• Outlast Trinity
  • Strange Brigade

• 3 weeks later...

Just doing a quick partial update.

new plats

336 Crossing Souls - Decent adventure game with some subpar platforming sections and a ton of 80s references.

337 Yomawari: Night Alone - Expected more of this one. While it certainly is interesting, the mechanical aspects of the gameplay are just plain annoying. Items only show up when you directly shine the flashlight at them, which makes it a pain to find items. Worse is the double jeopardy with the stamina system. While itlogically drains whenever you run, it also drains faster and recharges more slowly when monsters are nearby, as iin monsters you'd want to run away from.

338 Strange Brigade - Fun co-op shooter (that can be played single player as well). Not a lot of enemy variety overall, but it's still a lot of fun. Especially completing the puzzles to find secret treasures are great.

Dropped a bunch of games as well.

• Little Nightmares - Finished story, was great. Controls are too floaty though.
  • FIFA 17 - online draft can go get shafted
  • Gwent - devs changed crafting system for cards, which now makes getting foil cards a pure gamble as they can't be crafted anymore.
  • Valkyria Revolution - Let's just call it playable. Wasn't a fan of the presentation and teh gameplay became stale quickly.

New additions:

• Syberia 3
  • Assassin's Creed Origins
Edited by voodoo_eyes

• 2 weeks later...

Tim to put this up to date.

#339 Outcast Second Contact - Wasn't a fan. While graphics are massively improved over the original, the gameplay is kind of clunky and the lip sync and voice -acting are poor.

#340 Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - A bit short and less action-packed than the other games in teh series.Neverthelss it's great fun and looks great.

#341 Mafia 3 - Had a great time with this one. Voice-acting and music are top-notch and the gameplay is fun.

#342 Syberia 3 - Underwhelming at best. Looks dated and has awful lip sync and voice-acting.

#343 Get Even - Pretty interesting game. Good voice-acting and story. Detective gameplay is solid, the gunplay however is meh and feels like it doesn't belong.

Dropped a bunch of grindy games Those being One Piece: Unlimited World Red and Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star. Both decent enough, but get somewhat repetitive after a while. The former is also quite short story-wise. Also done with Tales of Berseria, which was good, but it's an absurd grind that just feels pointless.

• 1 month later...

A bunch of lats added.

#344 Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Had a great time with it. The campaign was fun, even though the story bits were a bit excessive. Also not as hard as other games of the series, the exo survival is still quite challening solo.

#345 Metal Slug Anthology - This could've been good, but a third of the collection is barely playable due to the terrible input lag as well as general lag.

#346 Thimbleweed Park - Good point-and-click that gives kind of X-Files vibes. Not the best interface though.

#347 This War of Mine: The Little Ones - Really good game, that is a bit too RNG dependant.

#348 Arc The Lad: Twilight of the Spirits - Was an alright RPG that for some reason has instant kill attacks, which can completely drag the game's enjoyment down. Also has the worst loot drop system in any game ever.

#349 FullBlast (PS4) - Fairly simplistic schmup, that's still enjoyable.

Dropped 2 more games. Guns, Gore and Cannoli which is fun, but very frustrating at times and Drive Girls which is not so fun, but also frustrating at times.

New additions:

• Yakuza 0
  • Moonlighter
  • Mega Man 11
  • Dead Rising 4
  • Syndrome
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
  • Blue Reflection
  • FullBlast
  • A Hole New World
  • Skyhill
  • Fall of Light
Edited by voodoo_eyes

5 hours ago, Spaz said:

What is your backlog up to now?

Currentlyt focusing on Assassin's Creed Origins mainly, while playing a few other games on the side whenever I need a break from that one. Origiins is taking longer than expected as there 's so many areas to explore, but it's fun nevertheless.

I have that too, but I feel the character is very clunky and cumbersome compared to previous Assassins Creed titles.

I enjoyed just being able to free run without feeling like there was weight on my shoulders, up through Black Flag and Syndicate.

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

I have that too, but I feel the character is very clunky and cumbersome compared to previous Assassins Creed titles.

I enjoyed just being able to free run without feeling like there was weight on my shoulders, up through Black Flag and Syndicate.

Yeah, it's a bit less fluid in that regard. On the other hand doing all the collectible stuff is far less tedious, as doing side quests on the side actually contributes something to the game.

• 4 weeks later...

A few more games finished and dropped.

#350 Assassin's Creed: Origins - Not without it's bugs and glitches, but had a lot of fun with it nevertheless.

#351 Fullblast (Vita) - same as PS4 version, nothing more to add.

#352 X-Blades - Very poor hack-and-slash game that is very dull and feels uninspired.

#353 Blue Reflection - was OK. Didn't care for the story, but the combat was fun. Lacks a bit of variety though.

Stopped playing:

Syndrome - absolute garbage. Extremely buggy, crashes, softlocks, overwrites wrong files, has terrible melee combat and is just shit really.

Akiba's Trip - Just not enjoyable enough to stick with it for 3 more playthroughs.

GTA San Andreas - Severely dated, bad controls, bad visuals, hydraulic car vomiting simulator.

New additions:

• Need for Speed Payback
  • Bendy and the Ink Machine
  • Digimon Story Hacker's Memory
  • Lost Sphear
  • Hollow Knight
  • Riddled Corpses EX
  • Vikings

• 1 month later...

Been a while since the last update.

New plats:

#354 Riddled Cropses EX - OK top-down shooter, that requires you to grind in order to make progress

#355 Batman: The Enemy Within - Good game. Wished they had made a 3rd one.

#356 1979: Revolution Black Friday - Bad textures and animations, story was ok. Is a bit glitchy.

#357 Lost Sphear - This was great and one of the best things Square Enix ever released.

#358 The Mark of Kri - Combat ain't fun and the camera fights you all the way. I hope the sequel is better.

#359 Omega Strike - A decent metroidvania title. Hit detection feels off at times.

#360 One Word (PS4) - was kind of meh.

#361 One Word (Vita) - same as above, but worse performance

Dropped two games form my backlog as well. Destny, which is still as boring as I remember it to be and Saw 2 which is a turd of a game.

New additions:

• Blazblue Cross Tag Battle
  • Fallout 76
  • I Am The Hero
  • Guns Gore and Cannoli 2
  • Stardust Galaxy Warriors: Stellar Climax
  • Nefarious
  • Shikhondo
  • The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Update time.

#362 I Am the Hero (PS4) - Fun brawler. Way too short and the hit detection is off.

#363 Timothy vs the Aliens - Only has the graphics and music going for it. Everything else is bland, boring and broken.

#364 I Am the Hero (Vita) - Same as PS4. A bit more difficult to get the super off as quarter-circle motion on vVita, is it's own thing.

#365 Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 - Solid game, but the change in controls make this a bit less enjoyable than the first one.

#366 Blazblue: Cross Tag Battle - Good tutorial and fun combat. Story mode and online kind of sucked.

Also completed What Remains of Edith Finch. Interesting game and one of the better walking sims out there. On the other hand I dropped Tales of Xillia and Fallout 76. The first one is fun for a playthrough, but grinding every possible thing in the game is just stupid. As for Fallout 76, that game needs a mjor technical overhaul. Runs like absolute arse, has a lot of disconnects and server not responding issues, the free ongoing added content is weak and caters only to high level players and multiplayer. Game lacks content overall. There's no gradual progession, so all you can do to level up is farm daily quests/events or farm locations.

New additions:

• Sniper Elite 4
  • Kingdom Hearts 2.8
  • Ruiner
  • Forgotton Anne
  • MotoGp 17
  • Elex
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't realise how much time had passed already since my last update.. So this is going to be a bigger one.

#367 MotoGP 17 - Not much to it. A motorbike racing game, that tries to innovate every installment. Shorter loading times and stable online was a plus.  Manager mode felt unnecessary.

#368 Noir Chronicles - One of the worst hidden object games. Terrible animations, and a fairly boring story.

#369 Nightmares from teh Deep 3 - This and the upcoming one are among the best HOB games out there.

#370 Enigmatis 3 - The whole series is good.

#371 Forgotton Anne - While the gameplay was only alright, the story, music and voice-acting saved this one from just being average.

#372 Metagal (Vita) - Half-arsed Mega Man clone.

#373 Metagal (PS4) - same as above.

#374 Gravel - Weird cross-over racer with good variety and an uncalled for obsscene grind.

#375 Army of Two: THe Devil's Cartel - Great fun and one of the better TPS games out there. That money and kill grind though...

Dropped 3 games as well. Rise of the Kasai, which was barely mediocre. If I hadn't paid for it I would not have touched that one. The Last of Us was great, but the collectibles are a mess and the online is of no interest to me. Then there's The Amazing Spider-Man, which was alright, but has around 1000 colelctibles, out of which 3/4 are just scattered through the city.

New additions:

• Raod Redemption
  • Burnout Paradise Remastered
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Alright , got a few more plats since last time and dropped a whole bunch of grindy as hell games.

#376 Middle-earth Shadow of Mordor (GOTY) - Was a lot of fun, although the final boss was very underwhelming. The story was kind of meh though.

#377 White Night - It's a little gem. Has it's issues with the camera and controls at times, but it's originality and story make up for it.

#378 Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk - I'm not sure what it is about he Atelier games, but they're a good time.Synthesis system is still overly complicated and there is a ton of missable stuff.

Now as for dropped games, there's a bunch. I'll bundle them up a bit, as it's partly the same series that has the same issues in each installment. HDN Rebirth, HDN MK2 and Megadimension Neptunia all have the tendency to block your progress fairly early on in the game and make you grind. Since I can't stand grinding for the sake of progressing the story or for pointless nonsense, this series is pretty much dead to me, even though the gameplay is fun. In similar fashion, Battle Princess of Arcadias, One Piece Pirate Warriros 3 and The Which and the Hundred Knight 2, suffer from becoming a mind-numbing grind at the end.. Then there's Tomb Raider Legend, that I didn't enjoy as the camera and controls were a constant struggle and lastly Ni No Kuni II, which is solid, but has some gameplay mechanics that are just crap. It also wants you to grind at the end. So yeah, that's a bunch of games off my backlog.

New additions:

• Shadow of the Colossus
  • The Crew 2
  • Jagged Alliance: Rage
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Mothergunship
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Time again for a wrap up of (not that) recent  progress.

As for plats, there's 6 and also dropped 3 games from my play list.

#379 Game of Thrones - This is the RPG, not the shitty Telltale game. This one doesn't knock it out of the park either, but at least didn't run like absolute ass. Story and voice acting was good enough to compensate for the clunky and somewhat subpar combat.

#380 Detroit Become Human - Was a good one, although I still prefer Heavy Rain. This one had a few funky animations and a bunch of logical fallacies throghout the entire game. You still don't get to skip credits btw

#381 Pyre - Felt a bit bland overall. Lack of voice acting, lack of gameplay and a an overly dragged out story mae this a mediocre experience.

#382 Horizon Zero Dawn - This one was a good time, although it could've benefitted from a few improvements in certain areas. Also wtf, not letting me ride any machine I spend time taming.

#383 11-11 Memories Retold - THe art style the devs chose to use, ruined the whole experience for me. Had potential though.

#384 Burnout Paradise Remastered - Was fun, although lacked waypoints and changing cars on the fly. The online, while stable, was a pain to get done because people kept dropping out or not showing up.

As for the dropped games we have...

Onechanabra Z2 Chaos, A DMC clone that traded depth for boobs and still ooks like a PS2 title. Then tehre's Trillion: God of Destruction, which has one of the laziest "gameplay" mechanics ever. Hit button to train, repeat, rest, repeat, fight boss, die, do same with another character. Lastly there's Tomb Raider, a game that has an exceptionally annoying online portion, that I can't be arsed to deal with anymore.

New additions:

• Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
  • Everspace Stellar Edition
  • Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor Martyr
  • Immortal Unchained
  • Distrust
  • The Occupation
  • Like 1