Any Tips Fot The Master Blaster Trophy (4000 points) ?

marcool83

14 hours ago, Calhoun_84 said:

The one with the sticky cubes, I don't remember exactly how I got the trophy but I do remember I put all the mines on the lower parts of the tower not far away from each other. 

Amazing. Got it on first try following exactly your instructions. For some reason I was trying on a early level where you have a lot of multiplier blocks. Thanks a lot

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

If anyone needs additional help with these kind of levels, to the point you feel like giving up. Stop. Re center yourself for a better view, and "use your head". Not before exploding the mines, but during. Hell no need to think fast either, you can pause and use your head for however long you need to in order to contemplate the umm 'solution' i suppose. Being vauge but i find it most satisfying finding a solution myself by exploitation. If not discovered by yourself it'd be cheating right? Lol 

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
On 12/03/2018 at 9:06 PM, FEARTRAIN said:

If anyone needs additional help with these kind of levels, to the point you feel like giving up. Stop. Re center yourself for a better view, and "use your head". Not before exploding the mines, but during. Hell no need to think fast either, you can pause and use your head for however long you need to in order to contemplate the umm 'solution' i suppose. Being vauge but i find it most satisfying finding a solution myself by exploitation. If not discovered by yourself it'd be cheating right? Lol 

Genius! Lol

• Like 2