Prison Break Heist glitch

Filunia5

So, here's the thing - When I was doing a prison job, everything went smooth, real smooth. But then, when Prisoner, Prison Guard and Rashkovsky got out of the prison, everything went wrong. I'm a good pilot, so there was no worry about destroying velum, but the thing is, that we couldn't loose the cops. No choppers on the radar, no cars, nothing, yet full 5 stars, minimap is shining red-blue all the time, and we were flying like that for 20 minutes, not a single police chopper on the rada - still wanted level. We couldn't finish a mission. I crashed plane, restarted, but this glitch is not allowing me to complete this heist at all.

Just to be clear - no, I'm not going to transfer my character from PS3 to PS4 or PC, you can forget about that one. And don't ask me why, I'm fed up with those questions. I just need a good solution for this glitch, because Rockstar itself will never fix it.

2 minutes ago, Stargazer2600 said:

I had this happen once, We found out the plane and chopper cant be to close to each other. once we put a good distance between the two, the cops went away and we passed the mission

That may work ! I'm doing all in order premium, so that's better solution than one above you...

8 minutes ago, Filunia5 said:

That may work ! I'm doing all in order premium, so that's better solution than one above you...

It's not that big of an issue for you to re-do the first heist before this one if that's the case, it's a better scenario than having to play this finale a lot of times and still getting a glitch. 

supposedly it's a connection issue. changing player roles may help. supposedly if host is demolition, the glitch is less likely to trigger. for example if 3 players are from NA and 1 is from europe then it may help if 3 NA players are in the plane. the wanted stars should start to flash pretty much in few seconds after takeoff.

should stars be stuck then you can try few things - fly low (near water) at checkpoint when no police helis are nearby and mash square. it might trigger stars flashing ( i was lucky few times and wanted level dropped instantly). also as suggested by one person from my friend list - you can fly to mackenzie airfield. he said that he triggered wanted stars flashing several times that way. anyway... as it is a glitch, it may work for you or might not.

this glitch is like the one when there's more than 1 players in car and wanted stars just refuse to start flashing. it is easily cured by all players exiting/re-entering car until stars start to flash. unfortunately you can't use the same "fix" in prison break finale as nobody can exit the plane.

31 minutes ago, Iiah said:

supposedly it's a connection issue. changing player roles may help. supposedly if host is demolition, the glitch is less likely to trigger. for example if 3 players are from NA and 1 is from europe then it may help if 3 NA players are in the plane. the wanted stars should start to flash pretty much in few seconds after takeoff.

should stars be stuck then you can try few things - fly low (near water) at checkpoint when no police helis are nearby and mash square. it might trigger stars flashing ( i was lucky few times and wanted level dropped instantly). also as suggested by one person from my friend list - you can fly to mackenzie airfield. he said that he triggered wanted stars flashing several times that way. anyway... as it is a glitch, it may work for you or might not.

this glitch is like the one when there's more than 1 players in car and wanted stars just refuse to start flashing. it is easily cured by all players exiting/re-entering car until stars start to flash. unfortunately you can't use the same "fix" in prison break finale as nobody can exit the plane.

actually, this glitch usually occurs when I'm a pilot, and I'm from europe... It may actually works.

• 1 month later...