Trophy popped in the wrong order

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to know if the same thing happened to anyone here.

The trophy "Sky Runner" did not unlock when i unlocked titan sky. It is only after i finished to 100% every level (except RAD mode) that i noticed that this trophy was missing from my list.
I simply finished the last level from the previous theme on amateur, and my trophy popped.

Now, i don't really care about the timestamps on my trophies. But in this case, it is impossible to earn the "Certified Professionnal" trophy before "Sky runner"... But i still did it somehow. I don't want to be treated as a cheater for a trophy that i earned legit :/ (both on PS vita and the ultimate combo edition, by the way...)

So, has anyone had the same problem?

12 minutes ago, Gage said:

Did you do save transfer on it or did you redo it legit? Could just be a bug on the epic combo version.  

the first time i did it was on my vita, so i don't think i could save transfer it to PS4, and i don't even know if the saves are compatible between the classic edition and the epic combo one. So yes, i did it fully legit a second time (way more easier, btw)

btw, i still have a tweet proving that i earned it on my vita when it first came out :P

Edited by lesk8vaincra

Save transfer works between all three, though the original intention was so you could play the game on both Vita and ps4 and transfer data between. That's how people have the Epic Combo Edition plat so fast is you do save transfer then you just redo actions to get the trophies to pop.  

23 minutes ago, Gage said:

Save transfer works between all three, though the original intention was so you could play the game on both Vita and ps4 and transfer data between. That's how people have the Epic Combo Edition plat so fast is you do save transfer then you just redo actions to get the trophies to pop.  

Ha, well, i was wondering too how people could be so fast. Even with a carefull planning and avoiding popping trophies, it would be almost impossible to be so fast.

edit: well, totally impossible since there is a trophy for 1 and 7 daily grind :)

Whatever, i did not do that, i'm 100% legit :D

Edited by lesk8vaincra

• 4 years later...
15 hours ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

@lesk8vaincra @Gage So if I did every level in RAD mode in the digital version of the game, would my trophies automatically pop if I transfer my save to the Epic Combo edition and do like one RAD level? I can just rent the disc from GameFly but I am curious.

Thanks!

Yeah you redo whatever action that would trigger the trophy and it pops them for you iirc. 

3 hours ago, Gage said:

Yeah you redo whatever action that would trigger the trophy and it pops them for you iirc. 

Ok cool. I hope it works. If I end up renting the disc version, I'll report back if anyone cares in the future.

Thanks for your input, Gage. It must be odd getting a ping about this over four years later.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2021 at 11:13 AM, Chaos_Bladez said:

Ok cool. I hope it works. If I end up renting the disc version, I'll report back if anyone cares in the future.

Thanks for your input, Gage. It must be odd getting a ping about this over four years later.

This is me reporting back. Getting the platinum again took me like 45 minutes. Just doing one of the things needed for the trophy will trigger said trophy. Do one RAD mode level. RAD mode trophy. Find one dev head. Dev head trophy. Very easy.

I can't get the first game to see my Vita save but I have a feeling they took cross-save offline for it.

• 1 year later...