Uncharted 4

Vedrancito

From what I noticed, on my Crushing run, they're less bullet-spongy and can be taken down pretty quick compared to the other games. But their bullets seem to just follow you endlessly, their accuracy is borderline ridiculous at times. Especially with grenades, you can be the opposite side of the area to them, hanging on a ledge and a grenade will land right on your hands, that, and they just have an endless barrage of them.

Crushing is definitely easier than the other games though due to the enemies not chowing down as many bullets as the others.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This game is garbage. The enemies are overpowered. They spawn right on you. They grenade you with endless grenades. Their accuracy in distance and hitting you while rolling or jumping is an outrage. You find yourself not being able to counter many attacks and rely on revives all the time. No coop adventure. Just Survival with no motivation to progress because no story or cutscenes in Survival. Any weapon in the game doesn't take out a bunch of enemies  In Survival, you will find yourself running all the time in boss battles. They actually tried to make things even harder with game updates. It's far from fun like the notoriously popular Uncharted 3 coop. The 3 star trophy is impossible as the time requirements on some of the stages are so tight that even if all 3 players knew what to do and didn't die, you still won't get it. They did this all on purpose so you play the game forever and push yourself to spend too much on dumb unlocks and customization which doesn't help you very much at all. The best thing that helps by far is one time use boosters but that even has little effect in overall time. The campaign single player is boring through many areas and lacks mystery like Uncharted 1, 2, and 3. All you do is track down pirate treasure with no mysterious things that make you want to find out and finish the game. 

Edited by USA_Elite_Badass
  • Like 2

Refering to Survival im assuming?

@Zombie-Valentine I found Uncharted 4 to be the hardest game on crushing in the series. Few reasons for this are for one, multiple systems from UDF return in this game: flanking (cant just stay in cover) and breakable cover (negated camping, forced to move around constantly). Grenade throwback from U3 has also been removed, which was said to have made U3 easier for having, obviously forcing even more strategic play from player. Grenade Launcher guys have seem to been buffed because I think the GL no longer have timed effects, but instant explosion. Perhaps the more open level design or bigger enemy count during encounters makes the game harder to. 

• Like 1

@Jak Fair enough, personally I just found it a lot easier seen as the enemies go down quicker. If you're accurate (headshots, mostly) and fast the fights don't last long whereas I always found it difficult to play this way in the others as the enemies would just absorb bullets, and I'd get surrounded and run out of bullets. Not to mention that you can skip a fair few fights in UC4 seen as there's a working stealth mechanic now.

Will say that their inhuman accuracy and the fact that a lot of cover can be destroyed in UC4 does make you have to switch tactics if you're used to playing the others in a cover-based style. Don't know what they were thinking with removing grenade throwback though, especially now that every grenade seems to have homing tech...

Note I am talking about single-player only, not done the online yet; just to avoid any confusion.