Xugashi

End Crystal can't be destroyed!

7 posts in this topic

So I followed this video below:

 

 

The first thing you might notice is that it's done on the PS3, in tutorial mode and that everything is conveniently stacked. In any case, I gathered everything needed for both these trophies when I suddenly ran into an issue where the End Crystal can't be destroyed! Am I doing something wrong here guys? I throw the bloody snowballs at it and nothing happens! Also, if anybody needs help I can assist with the "Map Room" trophy because I have a fully explored map and a shitload of Ender Pearl's for the "Beam Me Up" trophy. Hook me up!

3 minutes ago, Xugashi said:

Sorry, the guys in the video are not playing on the PS3 but it works just as well! :P 

 

Edited by Xugashi
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Xugashi said:

So I followed this video below:

 

 

The first thing you might notice is that it's done on the PS3, in tutorial mode and that everything is conveniently stacked. In any case, I gathered everything needed for both these trophies when I suddenly ran into an issue where the End Crystal can't be destroyed! Am I doing something wrong here guys? I throw the bloody snowballs at it and nothing happens! Also, if anybody needs help I can assist with the "Map Room" trophy because I have a fully explored map and a shitload of Ender Pearl's for the "Beam Me Up" trophy. Hook me up!

 

We also did it in tutorial, but like you said you can't destroy them, you can fix this by resetting the end before you load your save again. Happy hunting

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wuthg21 said:

We also did it in tutorial, but like you said you can't destroy them, you can fix this by resetting the end before you load your save again. Happy hunting

Thanks guys! :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Xugashi said:

Thanks guys! :D

No problem :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Sat Feb 25 2017 at 3:00 PM, wuthg21 said:

We also did it in tutorial, but like you said you can't destroy them, you can fix this by resetting the end before you load your save again. Happy hunting

How to reset my MC world?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28-2-2017 at 11:51 PM, kerck11 said:

How to reset my MC world?

Before loading your save, options > world settings > reset end ( if i'm correct )

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Thu Mar 02 2017 at 4:53 PM, wuthg21 said:

Before loading your save, options > world settings > reset end ( if i'm correct )

Thanks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.