End Crystal can't be destroyed!

Xugashi

So I followed this video below:

The first thing you might notice is that it's done on the PS3, in tutorial mode and that everything is conveniently stacked. In any case, I gathered everything needed for both these trophies when I suddenly ran into an issue where the End Crystal can't be destroyed! Am I doing something wrong here guys? I throw the bloody snowballs at it and nothing happens! Also, if anybody needs help I can assist with the "Map Room" trophy because I have a fully explored map and a shitload of Ender Pearl's for the "Beam Me Up" trophy. Hook me up!

3 minutes ago, Xugashi said:

Sorry, the guys in the video are not playing on the PS3 but it works just as well! :P 

Edited by Xugashi
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Xugashi said:

So I followed this video below:

The first thing you might notice is that it's done on the PS3, in tutorial mode and that everything is conveniently stacked. In any case, I gathered everything needed for both these trophies when I suddenly ran into an issue where the End Crystal can't be destroyed! Am I doing something wrong here guys? I throw the bloody snowballs at it and nothing happens! Also, if anybody needs help I can assist with the "Map Room" trophy because I have a fully explored map and a shitload of Ender Pearl's for the "Beam Me Up" trophy. Hook me up!

We also did it in tutorial, but like you said you can't destroy them, you can fix this by resetting the end before you load your save again. Happy hunting

• Like 2