Marvelboy10's Weekend Trivia Challenge

marvelboy10

3 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

Same here for school, but the good news is that I have Tuesday off. :D So maybe we can have trivia on Tuesday.  Hh and @Deceptrox did you manage to create questions for Biology yet? 

Not yet, I am gathering all key info I know they are likely to ask you, nothing too specific (like the composition of cell walls). When is your test? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

Not yet, I am gathering all key info I know they are likely to ask you, nothing too specific (like the composition of cell walls). When is your test? 

Wednesday and Thursday. Try to keep the questions related to Photosynthesis, Cellular respiration, Mitosis,Meiosis, and Natural Selection. And try to make some of them multiple choice. That is what the test is mainly going to focus on and how it's going to look. But other Biology topics are good too. 

6 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

Wednesday and Thursday. Try to keep the questions related to Photosynthesis, Cellular respiration, Mitosis,Meiosis, and Natural Selection. And try to make some of them multiple choice. That is what the test is mainly going to focus on and how it's going to look. But other Biology topics are good too. 

Cool. If time permits I'll have them for tomorrow, if not Tuesday's afternoon, so it could be like a mock test before the real one.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 1

1. Who is the famous actor who portrays Jack Sparrow in the Pirates Of The Carribean franchise? 

2. Who portrays Jason Bourne? Matt Damon

3. Who portrayed both the Terminator and Mr.Freeze? Arnold Schwarzenegger

4. Who directed Jurassic Park?StevenSpielberg

5. Who portrayed Frodo in the entire Lord Of The Rings Trilogy? Elijah Wood

6. Tobey Maguire is to Spider-man as Christian Bale is to_______ Batman

7. Peter Jackson is to King Kong as George Lucas is to_________ Star Wars

8. Which of these actors has not been in both a Marvel movie and a DC movie

a) Ryan Reynolds

b ) Jim Carrey

c ) Ben Affleck 

d ) Tommy Lee Jones

D

9. Who is the famous CGI actor who has portrayed Caesar, Gollum, and King Kong?

10. True or false Dwayne Johnson is rumored to play Black Adam in an upcoming DC movie. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

@google is ranking up today... xD

I knew most of @marvelboy10's but I was late to the party :P 

I did watch it when I was a kid, but I can't remember much though...

5. True

(A shot in the mist)

8. False

Correct only on number 5.

This is more fun when there is more people around.

Edited by Deceptrox

1 minute ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

I know. That's why I'm taking it easy, in case @doordie19822015 shows up :popcorn:

And then 8 is false :P

You shouldn't send @marvelboy10 the answers, so that he can participate too ;)

Oh he didn't send me the answers. It's just that I'm not that familiar with Beast Wars but I know it takes place in the Transformers Universe. 

I agree that this is a lot more fun with more people.

I have a cool idea. What if I throw in a contest challenge. Like for ex. The best meme or best joke or best trick question or whatever. Say for best meme, who ever posts the best/funniest meme with the most reputation points will automatically get 5 points added. The reputation they accumulate from other users will count towards their current leaderboard score, but who ever gets the most will get 5 extra points added to their score. Let me know what you guys think. It could use some tweaking but I thought it was a way to spice things up a bit. :)

1 minute ago, marvelboy10 said:

Oh he didn't send me the answers. It's just that I'm not that familiar with Beast Wars but I know it takes place in the Transformers Universe. 

I agree that this is a lot more fun with more people.

I have a cool idea. What if I throw in a contest challenge. Like for ex. The best meme or best joke or best trick question or whatever. Say for best meme, who ever posts the best/funniest meme with the most reputation points will automatically get 5 points added. The reputation they accumulate from other users will count towards their current leaderboard score, but who ever gets the most will get 5 extra points added to their score. Let me know what you guys think. It could use some tweaking but I thought it was a way to spice things up a bit. :)

I'm in ;) Where do you thinkvwe should we post it?

Just now, Gray-Fox-44 said:

I'm in ;) Where do you thinkvwe should we post it?

You'll post it after the questions are over. This will happen every Sunday of every week.  So that means you have a whole week and a day to find the best meme and you only get 1 try so don't try to change it. I'll let Rach and Doordie know through PM. Unless you want to start tomorrow? @Deceptrox what do you think of this idea?

Just now, marvelboy10 said:

You'll post it after the questions are over. This will happen every Sunday of every week.  So that means you have a whole week and a day to find the best meme and you only get 1 try so don't try to change it. I'll let Rach and Doordie know through PM. Unless you want to start tomorrow? @Deceptrox what do you think of this idea?

I'm not too good for that kind of stuff, but I'll vote for sure.