Marvelboy10's Weekend Trivia Challenge

marvelboy10

Questions 1 and 3 from my set are still for grabs.

Hints:

Question 1: what else should I write? I don't have the right, What else should I be?

Question 2: There is a Linkin Park song with basically the same title, although its a one word tittle while Nirvana's is a two word tittle. It's a type of cut.

1 minute ago, Deceptrox said:

Questions 1 and 3 from my set are still for grabs.

Hints:

Question 1: what else should I write? I don't have the right, What else should I be?

Question 2: There is a Linkin Park song with basically the same title, although its a one word tittle while Nirvana's is a two word tittle. It's a type of cut.

1.All apologiese?

2.Paper cut?

21 minutes ago, doordie19822015 said:

Let me take a wild guess on the wine. Kendal Jackson Merlot or Hess Select Chardonnay :giggle: Or box of Franzia

Hey @marvelboy10  I think @doordie19822015 deserves a bonus trivia point for guessing that I'm drinking Merlot :D  It's not quite the same brand, just a cheapo bottle from Trader Joe's.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

Just a reminder... I have to give @marvelboy10 6 reputation points, @Deceptrox 4, and the extra 1 to @doordie19822015;)

Are you sure it's not 10 for me and 0 for everybody else? :P I'm just kidding we all get what we earned. Those are the rules. :D

1 minute ago, Rach said:

Hey @marvelboy10  I think @doordie19822015 deserves a bonus trivia point for guessing that I'm drinking Merlot :D  It's not quite the same brand, just a cheapo bottle from Trader Joe's.

@doordie19822015 You have the power to guess what wine people are drinking? :blink: Bravo sir bravo. :yay: You will get that extra point. :D

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, marvelboy10 said:

Are you sure it's not 10 for me and 0 for everybody else? :P I'm just kidding we all get what we earned. Those are the rules. :D

For now :ninja: LOL

1 minute ago, Deceptrox said:

Correct.

At least I didn't say Papers cut xD

Just now, doordie19822015 said:

I will give a point  to whoever can guess what kind of bottle of beer is in my hand at the moment:dunno:

Corona