Marvelboy10's Weekend Trivia Challenge

marvelboy10

Well the questions will remain as is for the time being. Until someone provides the correct answers. Don't forget that tomorrow we're going to attempt something new with this little game. Tomorrow we will have a meme/joke contest.  Who's ever meme/joke receives the most reputation will get 5 additional points added to their score as well as the reputation they received from that meme. So if you have not found the meme/joke you're going to use then now is the time to do so. If you don't want to submit a meme/joke then you can still vote for your favorite.  Good luck to you all! :)

10. What was The Undertaker’s main finisher when he returned with a biker gimmick?  The Last Ride

8. Who is this well-known mixed martial artist of the 90’s that also wrestled for WWE? (Hint: His finisher was the ankle lock)  Ken Shamrock?

1 minute ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

And Rach is back B)

I was online after dinner and thought I'd see what questions were left that I knew

Edited by Rach
  • Like 2

Just now, Rach said:

10. What was The Undertaker’s main finisher when he returned with a biker gimmick?  The Last Ride

8. Who is this well-known mixed martial artist of the 90’s that also wrestled for WWE? (Hint: His finisher was the ankle lock)  Ken Shamrock?

Correct on both.

Welcome back my friend, even if it's for a little while.

• Like 1

9. Who is the wife of Will Turner?  Elizabeth Swann

7. Blackbeard is the captain of what ship? Queen Anne's Revenge

@marvelboy10 That last answer to number 7 merged in, sorry.

@Deceptrox Question

4. Name all wrestlers that participated in the first ever six-man Hell in a Cell match.

Kurt Angle

The Rock

Stone Cold Steve Austin

The Undertaker

Triple H

Rikishi

Edited by Rach
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Rach said:

5. Who replaced Stone Cold, who was run downed that night at the parking lot (as part of a storyline), during the triple threat title match against Triple H and The Rock at Survivor Series 1999 and went onto win the championship?  

I think this might have been the Big Show?

Your guess is right. Correct!

@marvelboy10

3. What did Davy Jones give to Calypso? ( It's an organ that beats)

His heart/a heart?

9. Ant-Bot is to Inferno as _______ is to Silverbolt.

A) Doggy-Bot            B ) Cat-Bot          C) Lizard-Bot

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, doordie19822015 said:

7.Stone Cold and 9.Booker T ?

Correct on both. This trivia was for you, it's a shame you weren't around earlier.

The explanation for number 9 is that all those wrestlers but Booker T came to wwf before Vince bought wcw, BookerT came after wcw was bought, during the Invasion storyline.

• Like 1

Long time since I've replied in this thread. And hey, it changed to Weekend Trivia/Meme Challenge! :yay: 

4. How many years did Jones have to serve at sea until he could finally step on land? 

= 10 years?

6. Name all of the 9 Pirate lords.

• Ammand
  • Chevalle
  • Ching
  • Eduardo Villanueva
  • Elizabeth Swann
  • Hector Barbossa
  • Jack Sparrow :eyebrow: 
  • Jocard
  • Sumbhajee Angria

8. What weapon does Black Beard use to magically move the ropes on his ship that entangles the mutiny crew in "POTC On Stranger Tides"?

= Sword of Triton?

• Like 2