Easy plus games to plat?

dharmaoutlaw

11 minutes ago, serialkilla1987 said:

My name is mayo, and orc slayer are on your list. You are a trophy hunter and you care about easy platinums, stop trolling.

Ok, you guys got me!

I have easy platinums

So doesn't hakoom

So doesn't everyone

But I also have platinums that I had to fight tooth and nail for..testing my abilities and skills as a gamer

It's like what duck360 said once, a good trophy Hunter doesn't just seek easy platinums, but hard ones aswell...

No guts, no glory

Sure, you can stack easy platinums all day..but is that all you want your profile to be?

1 hour ago, Property_Damage said:

Ok, you guys got me!

I have easy platinums

So doesn't hakoom

So doesn't everyone

But I also have platinums that I had to fight tooth and nail for..testing my abilities and skills as a gamer

It's like what duck360 said once, a good trophy Hunter doesn't just seek easy platinums, but hard ones aswell...

No guts, no glory

Sure, you can stack easy platinums all day..but is that all you want your profile to be?

We understand your point. People should not be afraid to play a game they enjoy just because it has a difficult list. But you shouldn't hate on someone who is just asking for some easy plats. Sometimes people dont want a challenge, they just want to play a game without worrying about hard trophies. 

• Like 1

You have 187 games and only 16 completed. Why not try working on some of your backlog:

Just as a quick example, I only looked at the first few on your list:

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture - difficulty 2/10, est time 10-15 hours
Color Guardians - difficulty 4/10, est time 5-10 hours
The Deadly Tower of Monsters - difficulty 2/10, est time 5+ hours

The games you do have a platinum for have a mixed variety of difficulty including GTA V which is Ultra Rare, yet you haven't done the above?

This leads me to think you're better off getting games you enjoy rather than games that are easy and you're not interested in as you aren't likely to plat them.