Easy plus games to plat?

dharmaoutlaw

• Everbody's Gone to the Rapture
  • Grim Fandango
  • Day of the Tentacle
  • Broken Age
  • Teslagrad (apart from one trophy, but you'll get it eventually with persistence)
  • Severed (Vita)
  • Colour Guardians
  • Table Top Racing: World Tour
  • The Deadly Tower of Monsters
  • Rocket League
  • Super Exploding Zoo!
  • Apotheon
  • Infamous First Light
  • Oddworld: New n' Tasty (a few tricky bits, but there are plenty of walkthroughs available online to show you how)
  • Resogun
  • Dust: An Elysian Tail

Those are some of the easiest ones going back to 2014 or so... Beyond that I wasn't on PlayStation so IDK...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hemiak said:

No idea what you're talking about. :ninja:

Seriously though these threads irritate me. How long would it take to look through the ps+ list and do a little research? I also dislike it when people worry about how easy a game is and not whether it looks fun to them or not. 

Well, this dude has a LOT of unfinished games. Gotta start somewhere...

2 hours ago, StrickenBiged said:
  • Grim Fandango
  • Day of the Tentacle
  • Broken Age
  • Teslagrad (apart from one trophy, but you'll get it eventually with persistence)
  • Severed (Vita)
  • Colour Guardians
  • Rocket League
  • Super Exploding Zoo!
  • Apotheon
  • Infamous First Light
  • Oddworld: New n' Tasty (a few tricky bits, but there are plenty of walkthroughs available online to show you how)
  • Resogun

Those are some of the easiest ones going back to 2014 or so... Beyond that I wasn't on PlayStation so IDK...

Agree with this list, as I have about half of them done, or ready to go.  Resogun, though... not so much imo.

15 minutes ago, Hemiak said:

No idea what you're talking about. :ninja:

Seriously though these threads irritate me. How long would it take to look through the ps+ list and do a little research? I also dislike it when people worry about how easy a game is and not whether it looks fun to them or not. 

Consider that some people simply find easy games more fun than challenging or even frustrating games (SMB).  

personally I like a good challenge every now and then, feels like I accomplished something when I succeed.  But I don't go to gaming to try and raise my blood pressure or measure my loins.

Edited by audiopile

2 hours ago, StrickenBiged said:
  • Grim Fandango
  • Day of the Tentacle
  • Broken Age
  • Severed (Vita)
  • Colour Guardians
  • Rocket League
  • Super Exploding Zoo!
  • Apotheon
  • Infamous First Light
  • Resogun

I wouldn't put Oddworld on there. Something with a 2.80% Plat doesn't really belong there. Everything else though definitely I would say is doable for most players without too much effort.

Anyway I'll stretch it back further to when it started (not that it's really relevant anymore) at least with examples I've played. 

Burnout Paradise (They added trophies later I believe; didn't originally have them. The list is essentially a MUCH easier version of the 360's and requires at least an Eyetoy which can be bought for like nothing at pawn shops and shit. Just had a mate lend me his for like the 2 seconds the relevant trophies take).

Sly Raccoon

Infamous 2

Borderlands (did this on 360)

Ratchet and Clank All 4 One

Gravity Rush (Vita one is a little bit harder than PS4 due to slide controls)

Sleeping Dogs (screw the gambling grind, though. Did this on the 360 and again on PS4 where the extra tasks ensured you could skip it)

Okami HD (get it anyway. Fantastic game)

Rayman Origins (hmmm actually it was only easy for me because I pretty much know the game off by heart at this point). 

Jak and Daxter Trilogy (first one is piss easy, second and third are fine if you use the orb glitch. They're cross buy with separate lists so free extra Plats there f you can deal with the horrid Vita ports)

Sound Shapes (fuck Death Mode though. Hardest Easy Plat on the site I reckon but it's worth it for the two free ones you get after you plow through it once)

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

Lego Batman 2 (Vita)

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale (provided you can actually find a fucking game. Awful fucking netcode and annoying to do if you're not American).

Deadly Premonition

Prototype 2 (the first one is one of the hardest open world games to Plat/Full G. Then this abomination came out that was pathetically easy). 

I found Guacamelee STCE easy but I dunno

Far Cry 3

Apparently Saints Row 3 and Gat Out of Hell 

Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands (again did this on 360)

Amnesia: Memories (really fucking boring though)

Deadly Tower of Monsters apparently (haven't finished it yet and didn't much care for it)

Edited by LunchCannon54
  • Like 1

Only game not listed here that I found easy were Stories: Path of Destinies and Code: Realize if you count the Vita.

Also, Starwhal is very easy if you persist until you get the controls (1 or 2 hours max) and resist the urges to blow your brain out with the absurd grind.

19 minutes ago, audiopile said:

Resogun, though... not so much imo.

Yeah, you might have a point. Most of them were easy trophies, but there was that one which required you to beat the last level on Veteran, which trips some people up. However, an easy list with one hard trophy means an easy overall list IMO. 

I did find it much easier on Vita than PS4. I don't know what it is exactly but the game felt a tonne slower on VIta and I was able to solo the whole platinum in a few days, whereas I needed a co-op partner on PS4.

6 minutes ago, LunchCannon54 said:

I wouldn't put Oddworld on there. Something with a 2.80% Plat doesn't really belong there.

There are tonnes of guides (I wrote one) and walkthroughs. The rarity is because it was on PS+ and a lot of people gave it a go but never finished the game. It's very do-able, especially with walkthroughs showing you exactly what to do.

2 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

but a hard platinum, which was the question asked

I see your point, and merits to both sides of this argument. If a game has fifty 1/10 difficulty trophies and one 10/10 difficulty trophy, is the plat a 10/10 difficulty? I think it just comes down to a matter of opinion... I flit between "yes" and "no". Today I feel like saying "no". xD 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

There are tonnes of guides (I wrote one) and walkthroughs. The rarity is because it was on PS+ and a lot of people gave it a go but never finished the game. It's very do-able, especially with walkthroughs showing you exactly what to do.

Well yeah PS+ does have a tendency to affect completion rates but not by THAT much. Something that is a 2.80% will likely not have been much higher in the first place. I dunno if someone here knows how much on average PS+ affects completion rates but I'd wager not to that extent

Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it is for everyone else. I believe the OP asked for easy as in very little effort  and I wouldn't say that qualifies.

Edited by LunchCannon54

1 hour ago, StrickenBiged said:

I see your point, and merits to both sides of this argument. If a game has fifty 1/10 difficulty trophies and one 10/10 difficulty trophy, is the plat a 10/10 difficulty? I think it just comes down to a matter of opinion... I flit between "yes" and "no". Today I feel like saying "no". xD 

Fair enough. Bastardizing the old adage about chains and weakest links, a plat is as difficult as is hardest trophy.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Well, this dude has a LOT of unfinished games. Gotta start somewhere...

Im only looking for easy plats on plus so i can take a break from the back log, I am doing the Older games.

Also if thats the case point me in the right direction for my backlog games, it will help me out, thanks.

Edited by dharmaoutlaw

Kind of surprised no one has mentioned Ether One yet. It's basically a point and click that can be beat in 3-4 hours with a guide, with no difficult trophies whatsoever. It's a bit glitchy so saving in all 3 slots and possibly backing up your save at times makes sense, but it's much easier than most of the games suggested so far, and faster too!

On March 8, 2017 at 8:51 AM, StrickenBiged said:

Yeah, you might have a point. Most of them were easy trophies, but there was that one which required you to beat the last level on Veteran, which trips some people up. However, an easy list with one hard trophy means an easy overall list IMO. 

I did find it much easier on Vita than PS4. I don't know what it is exactly but the game felt a tonne slower on VIta and I was able to solo the whole platinum in a few days, whereas I needed a co-op partner on PS4.

I found the PS4 version a LOT easier than the PS3/Vita version. Nemesis felt a lot stronger and the snake boss wasn't quite as challenging to me. On the PS3 I was constantly dying to him because of his circle phase, he seems to do it longer on the PS3 than he did on the PS4. I absolutely smoked him on the PS4, only took two attempts. 

Veteran difficulty gave me serious difficulty on the Vita. Small screen with projectiles everywhere and ships running towards you was very frustrating to deal with. 

The platinum isn't bad at all on the PS4, though if you're looking to get most of the DLC trophies you're definitely looking at a tough challenge.

Edited by Spaz

id say all my plats are easy, im casual scum (ok maybe not freedom wars)

idk if you can play Lone Survivor (I got it on PS+, but I forget if it's cross buy?), but that's easy as fuck. It takes multi playthroughs, so I think that's why it's % is low + trophies across all 3 systems. The guide on here is good.

You should Plat Heavy Rain, just do it on easy. It's tedious as fuck though.

• Like 1