Hannibal's Backlog & Plats

FFHannibal

Got F1 2011 very recently at a local yard sale. I ran into some trouble with the VIP pass, but I managed to get one eventually. Did the multiplayer trophies first so I could make use of the pre-patch exploit in singleplayer without having to manage savefiles etc., especially for the Driver's Championship on hard. I had never played a F1 game before and this was surprisingly fun. I don't think I'm ready for the next one yet though.

#29 F1 2011 (PS3)

Complete

Congratulations. You've completed F1 20112122.png

1L5db678.png

Date obtained: 18/05/2017

Rarity: Ultra Rare

Enjoyment: 7.5/10

• 2 weeks later...

And with that I've achieved the first of my 2017 goals. I got my 30th plat total with Paladins, the 15th this year and we're not even halfway through the year. Paladins was a fun, quite easy plat. It's a f2p Overwatch 'clone', but I quite like it. I've never played Overwatch so I can't really compare the 2 though.

#30 Paladins (PS4)

Champion of Champions

Unlock all trophies in Paladins

1Lb4a8b6.png

Date obtained: 26/05/2017

Rarity: Very Rare

Enjoyment: 8.5/10

I still had Type:Rider on my list and I just needed to complete a few more levels, so I got those out of the way. I also added some more games to the backlog :spank:, but I'm certain I'll complete them... eventually.

#16 Type:Rider (PS4)

La0a851.png

Date obtained: 27/05/2017

Rarity: Rare

Enjoyment: 5/10

• Like 1

Got Disc Jam over and done with. Apparently the stats update reset the amount of wins I already got (it couldn't have been that many, but still), luckily I managed to hook up with the awesomest Finn I know, @totallycrushed, in Oceania so we had quite a few epic battles to get us both that 100%. Thanks TC ?

#17 Disc Jam (PS4)

Lda48ff.png

Date obtained: 27/05/2017

Enjoyment: 4.5/10

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

This game let me tell you, this game. The controls and graphics left a lot to be desired, but ultimately the fact that there was co-op and I suffered through it with 3 other people (thanks @totallycrushed, @Thruygie and @BeautifulTorment) made it quite enjoyable. I also got suckered into making a guide again, so expect one for this game here quite soon.

#18 Abyss Odyssey (PS3)

L578389.png

Date obtained: 13/06/2017

Enjoyment: 7/10

Finally got back to WD2 as well. I still need to do the DLC, but I'll wait until I can purchase it cheap. I had more fun with this one than the first one, don't know why but I just can't seem to like Aiden Pearce very much.

#31 Watch Dogs 2 (PS4)

Graduation Day

Win every trophy

1Ld84aa2.png

Date obtained: 17/06/2017

Rarity: Uncommon

Enjoyment: 8/10

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Got 3 new plats and finished a 100% game. Made the mistake in WRC 5 of skipping two races in WRC-2 so I had to do an extra season. Finally got around to doing LiS and I really enjoyed it.

#32 WRC 5 (PS3)

WRC 2015

Earn every trophy in the game

1L819078.png

Date obtained: 27/06/2017

Enjoyment: 6/10

#19 Titan Attacks! (PS3)

L843cb9.png

Date obtained: 6/07/2017

#33 Life Is Strange (PS4)

What If?

Unlock all other trophies from Life Is Strange2122.png

1Lc10369.png

Date obtained: 10/07/2017

Enjoyment: 9/10

#34 That's You! (PS4)

Know-All

Obtain all trophies

1L3777dc.png

Date obtained: 10/07/2017

• 4 months later...

I hadn't updated this list in a while, so with this update I added plats #35 to #43 (the last one I just got an hour ago :D) and 100% titles #20 through #22. I've had a lot of fun with most of these titles. I also updated my backlog which has only grown bigger in the time it took me to update this :unsure:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got the Assassin's Creed Unity plat not too long ago, so it hasn't been that long since my last AC plat but Origins took the AC series to a whole new level. I hadn't bought a game on a release for over a year, but Origins was worth it. Aside from one cart glitch in a side mission I didn't encounter any game breaking bugs or any other bugs that would annoy me. I really enjoyed the new fighting system with all the different weapons. I'm a huge fan of ranged combat, so the bows were a very nice addition and it shouldn't come as a surprise that I used those for almost everything in the game. The map is huge and there's a lot of things to do, though I feel like there could've been a tiny bit extra for the desert regions.

#44 Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4)

Earn Them All!

Earn every trophy.

1Ld659b2.png

Date obtained: 25/11/2017

Enjoyment: 9.5/10

I've had Bully purchased for a while, but never got around to playing it. I knew the very basics of the game but not much else, so I was pleasantly surprised when the game turned out to be a lot bigger than I expected. I didn't expect to like Jimmy as much as I did and I was really glad that Gary isn't featured all that much except for appearances at the beginning and end and the occasional mention. Some jokes were a little too over the top for me but all in all the game was still a lot of fun to play.

#45 Bully (PS4)

Valedictorian

Unlock every trophy.

1L3b428e.png

Date obtained: 03/12/2017

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I platted AC Origins and Bully as a part of a backlog challenge organized by some amazing people on Discord. After Bully I made a poll where Deadpool was chosen as the next game-to-plat, but seeing as I started from having absolutely 0 trophies in that game and it gets quite repetitive after a while, it's a bit further down this list. I tried for some variety and decided to plat XBlaze while working on Deadpool. I don't know why I keep playing these games (probably the easy trophies and the fact that I don't have to play them again when they're completed) when I don't like VNs at all, but I guess a plat is a plat :dunno: .

#46 XBlaze Lost: Memories (PS3)

Omnipotent

Obtained all of the trophies in the game.

1L5c95c4.png

Date obtained: 07/12/2017

Rarity: Common

Enjoyment: 2/10

Level 22 is a 100% game that I tossed in there in December. It's a perfect game for the Vita, not too long and not too hard. The puzzles and mechanics are fun and it's nice that they added some collectibles. The different boss fights are easy, but still add something to the game. Its humor, while at times cheesy, still made me chuckle in places. Seeing as it was a PS+ title, I highly recommend trying it out sometime.

#23 Level 22 (PS Vita)

L7dea30.png

Date obtained: 10/12/2017

Now this one, Deadpool. It took me a little less than a month to plat, and by the end of it, I just wanted to be done. It's a fun game, but the unskippable cutscenes (you can skip a few with :r1:) get boring after a while. Ultra-violence difficulty brings a new challenge, but I feel that it's still unbalanced in some places. I don't regret playing it and picking it up (right before it got delisted), but I wouldn't play it again...

#47 Deadpool (PS4)

Okay, you can sell the game now

Earn all other trophies

1L1e42ff.png

Date obtained: 29/12/2017

Right after Deadpool I made a new backlog challenge poll with the idea that I'd spend another tiny month working on the next game. I put This War of Mine on the list because I played it a few times, and while I did like the mechanics I felt that to get the plat you would have to know stuff about the game and be prepared. Playing it once in a while wouldn't get me the plat and I could never bring myself to spend a few days on it, until it got chosen in the poll that is. I read up on some things, started my 40 days playthrough and tried to keep everyone alive. I thought my little kid everything I could and I had a very nice base going. I only had a few trophies to cleanup after that playthrough and it didn't take me more than 2 days of paying proper attention to the game to get the plat.

#48 This War of Mine: The Little Ones (PS4)

Epilogue: This War of Mine: The Little Ones

What's next? What do we do? Where do we go?

1L48c544.png

Date obtained: 01/01/2018

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, sweet_tooth98 said:

any updates to the list? 1f61c.png

As a matter of fact, yes :D. I updated the list somewhere in February, but then I forgot to make a post about it. I got 2 more plats since that update, so a big post it is then.

First up is Saints Row The Third. The first SR I played was Gat out of Hell because of PS+, I liked how ridiculous and over the top it was (especially the musical bits there) and I put the other SR games on my 'want to play someday'-list. The server shutdown announcements for SR 3 and 4 (on PS3) pushed me into getting the online trophies for both those titles (even though they can still be obtained without the servers). I pushed through on SR 3 and got the plat (and hundo) in about 3 weeks.

#49 Saints Row: The Third (PS3)

Kingpin

Unlock all Trophies in Saints Row: The Third.

1L39b276.png

Date obtained: 13/01/2018

The next plat was going to be the big number 50 and I chose Red Dead Redemption for it, so have two 100% games I did because I wanted to complete something but didn't want to mess up #50. The first one is Uncanny Valley, I got it for free on PC a while ago and played it (blind) back then. It's a funny 'pixel horror' game, but I did use a guide for the playstation one to get through it faster. I already saw and experienced what I wanted on PC.

#24 Uncanny Valley (PS4)

L6bd529.png

Date obtained: 28/01/2018

The second one is Hue. I played it back in November to make sure one of its trophies was my 3000th one, but I never did finish the collectibles. Right after Uncanny Valley I managed to complete most of the puzzles I had to do again and got all the beakers.

#25 Hue (PS4)

La511ee.png

Date obtained: 28/01/2018

Red Dead Redemption is #50. I didn't think I would ever get to it, but I'm glad I did. I managed to complete it in about a month and I'm really glad I listened to @totallycrushed and @IzzyV666 (this time). They (and a few others) helped me out with most of the multiplayer trophies (base game and DLC). I got the plat on the 3rd of February and got 100% a week or so later. Choosing it for #50 and sticking with that choice is still something I'm really proud of (even if it's a bit ridiculous to be proud of something like that). I can't wait for Red Dead Redemption 2.

#50 Red Dead Redemption (PS3)

Legend of the West

You've become a true legend of the west!

1La7446b.png

Date obtained: 03/02/2018

Enjoyment: 9.5/10

Most of the plats I got next where quick and easy ones. After RDR I wanted something I could do without much effort. I had some fun with The Book of Unwritten Tales 2. I did follow a guide for missable trophies and I paid about 80% of attention to the story. It wasn't bad, though the ending could've been a lot better and they just have to make a sequel.

#51 The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (PS3)

Master of Unwritten Tales

You have unlocked all trophies of "The Book of Unwritten Tales 2".

1L159184.png

Date obtained: 08/02/2018

Enjoyment: 6.5/10

20 minutes into Psycho-Pass I wondered (again) why I still play VNs. At least I never buy them and they come from PS+. I didn't like it, the only saving grace it had was a version of 2048.

#52 Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness (PS4)

Trophy Complete

You have obtained all trophies

1L55f8af.png

Date obtained: 14/02/2018

Enjoyment: 4/10

Before I played Batman and Telltale game (the few I've played) had never disappointed me. After playing Batman that's still the case. It's a bit predictable in some cases and aside from one actual crash in Episode 2 I didn't have a lot of issues (though the frames could be a lot better). I'll have to play the sequel sometime soon (as well as the actual 'action' Batman games).

#53 Batman (PS4)

I'm Batman

Complete Batman

1Lf30d30.png

Date obtained: 18/02/2018

Serial Cleaner, oh Serial Cleaner. I really, really recommend this to everyone. It's a puzzle game, but they managed to find the perfect balance. In later levels it took me a few minutes to figure out how I should complete a level, but I never hit the 'ragequit' limit. It's not an overly long game and the bonus levels are full on movie sets you get to clean up. All in all I picked it up because I thought I would like it, I didn't expect to like it this much.

#54 Serial Cleaner (PS4)

Spotless

Unlock all Trophies in Serial Cleaner!

1L201b3c.png

Date obtained: 21/02/2018

Enjoyment: 9/10

I started the Sly trilogy in the week I tried PS Now. I obviously didn't manage to finish it then, but I picked up the trilogy for cheap a while ago. Finally got around to finishing it on PS3, now I just have to do the same on Vita. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

#55 Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (PS3)

True Thievius Raccoonus

Unlock all trophies for Sly Cooper's first outing

1Ld1830e.png

Date obtained: 03/03/2018

(Thanks @sweet_tooth98 for the push to update my backlog ;) )

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

A few new plats to add to the collection, no new 100%'s this time. First up is Claire. Another game of what I like to call pixel horror. It's very doable (with a guide, but I'm sure it's quite fun without one as well). The scares aren't too bad and it can be completed in an hour or two.

#56 Claire (PS4)

Completionist
Acquire all trophies.

1L4d5bab.png

Date obtained: 18/03/2018

Next game is 99Vidas. Man, where do I start with this. It's a pretty decent arcade beat 'em up when you play on 'Izzy' difficulty. It's not too long, the enemies aren't too annoying and you don't have to grind lives. The other difficulties however feel like they've been added without thought. Random enemies get added to boss battles, you get stun locked by enemies more often. All in all the later difficulties (mostly Elite) screw with you so hard all the fun you had in the beginning doesn't matter. I mean, I had to grind lives for the final stage (where you do 3 earlier boss battles and the final boss) and I lost a total of 40! lives.

#57 99Vidas (PS3)

You, the Master of Unlocking...
Prove you're worthy of the 99vidas by earning all the Trophies

1L40c05c.png

Date obtained: 15/04/2018

Enjoyment: 5.5/10

Crossing Souls was a very welcome change after 99Vidas. I could tell you a lot about this game, but you just have to experience it. So, just go play it.

#58 Crossing Souls (PS4)

You've done your homework
Congrats, you can now go out and play.

1L7f229f.png

Date obtained: 21/04/2018

I've been trying to plat AC 4 for so long, but I kept getting burned out. I played it right when it came out, back when I wasn't too into trophies and it turns out I didn't really care about side objectives either. I had to replay almost every memory for the 100% completion trophy. It took me more than 4 years, but it's finally done.

#59 Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (PS3)

Prizes, Plunder, and Adventure! 
Win every trophy.

1L7fe90f.png

Date obtained: 27/04/2018

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...