Help

I don't know if this is the right spot to post but eh, I'm stuck near the start of the game were it's night time and raining, you're suppose to sneak past guards, but they always come where I'm at, (Behind the big ass dresser) How do I beat this? do I just Leroy Jenkin this bitch and run in there? I'm lost.

18 minutes ago, PaperMonkeyBoy said:

I don't know if this is the right spot to post but eh, I'm stuck near the start of the game were it's night time and raining, you're suppose to sneak past guards, but they always come where I'm at, (Behind the big ass dresser) How do I beat this? do I just Leroy Jenkin this bitch and run in there? I'm lost.

Yeah, this would be where you would post a question. Check out a Youtube video or something. You just have to find a dark spot and hide. I don't remember having an issue and I have beat the game a few times. If it is the part I am thinking about, they walk past you and you just continue on. I can't even really picture what is exactly going on with you being found. 

Edited by skateak

10 minutes ago, skateak said:

Yeah, this would be where you would post a question. Check out a Youtube video or something. You just have to find a dark spot and hide. I don't remember having an issue and I have beat the game a few times. If it is the part I am thinking about, they walk past you and you just continue on. I can't even really picture what is exactly going on with you being found. 

Every fucking guard in the whole United States military starts firing away at you.

4 minutes ago, PaperMonkeyBoy said:

Every fucking guard in the whole United States military starts firing away at you.

I think that might be the part where yeah, you are supposed to run. Just watch a walkthrough of the Chapter.

Is this the beginning of Outskirts: Outside? There's an easy way to get through this section without getting spotted. Run through the first building until you get to the second one, then crouch, wait for a few seconds for the soldiers to pass (they shouldn't hear/spot you if you stop right there), then get out of there through the truck while still crouched.

Edited by cr1s

13 hours ago, cr1s said:

Is this the beginning of Outskirts: Outside? There's an easy way to get through this section without getting spotted. Run through the first building until you get to the second one, then crouch, wait for a few seconds for the soldiers to pass (they shouldn't hear/spot you if you stop right there), then get out of there through the truck while still crouched.

Thanks, Now all I have to do is get there because my game reset me at the start of the Outskirts :c