35 Clicks in one second.

Radical-Cool-Boy

I know its not needed for anything, but does anybody know how to get the Frenzied/Convulsions In-game achievments? 

I know its very easy on the PC due to auto-clickers, but on the PS4 I once hitting the Square button so fast I swear I was going SSJ, but I only got to 19 clicks in one second.

I guess if you switch the control of the button pressing to something else you might be able to do it? but I haven't tried yet.

I saw in a couple other forums about buying turbo controllers, not sure how you buy one that doesn't cost 100 dollars and doesn't look like a cheap piece of plastic.

I guess i'm screwed then, and I don't wanna spend any money just for two achievements on one game, for a tool that I may not ever use again, (Unless I buy Wolverine:Origins again, that Sentinel part was hard A.F). ?

EDIT: And I almost forgot, thanks for the advice on the clickstorm/energize, I was able to get to 27 that time.

Edited by Radical-Cool-Boy

2 hours ago, Radical-Cool-Boy said:

I saw in a couple other forums about buying turbo controllers, not sure how you buy one that doesn't cost 100 dollars and doesn't look like a cheap piece of plastic.

I guess i'm screwed then, and I don't wanna spend any money just for two achievements on one game, for a tool that I may not ever use again, (Unless I buy Wolverine:Origins again, that Sentinel part was hard A.F). 1f608.png

EDIT: And I almost forgot, thanks for the advice on the clickstorm/energize, I was able to get to 27 that time.

It might be easier to use the custom button assignments in the PS4 settings and change it to a button like R1. Sometimes I can hold the controller in a way to make it where I can press the triggers quicker than the face buttons. I haven't played this game so I am not quite sure if it will work.

wait for the chances from the bee fly from the top for the clicker storm, if u get it, activate your top clicking skill at the top, then u can just simply smash your square button it can easily over the barrier of 35 hps...

yeah, i forgot to add the love shape skill that double your effect of a skill, it can make the top auto click skill to over 20hps.. plus the bee for 10hps, and u only need to do 5hps, which is pretty easily managable.. 

Edited by JunPei_TGB

9 hours ago, JunPei_TGB said:

wait for the chances from the bee fly from the top for the clicker storm, if u get it, activate your top clicking skill at the top, then u can just simply smash your square button it can easily over the barrier of 35 hps...

yeah, i forgot to add the love shape skill that double your effect of a skill, it can make the top auto click skill to over 20hps.. plus the bee for 10hps, and u only need to do 5hps, which is pretty easily managable.. 

The powerups from the bee don't stack with the powerups on the side (besides the dark ritual.) If you use them both at once then you've wasted your powerup.

Edited by Jibril
  • Like 1