Highest Score and Role Model trophies

Alantor32

• 2 weeks later...

I grinded several missions over and over, not really sure if it counted but when i received the trophy it was in a different mission. I imagine they counted as i don't think i would have gotten to 100 already without them being counted.

Would be nice if some1 has the time to farm one mission over and over while counting and see if it unlocks, missed that chance sadly. -.-

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Arin1979 said:

I pulled out the one hundred S trophy by repeating level one of the missions, so they do not have to be of different difficulties.

Really? Thank you so much for confirming this. Now I need to repeat past diffcluties and S rank them to unlock that trophy.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MMX20 said:

Really? Thank you so much for confirming this. Now I need to repeat past diffcluties and S rank them to unlock that trophy.

I do not know if it has to see but I usually do a day four or five times, what has accumulated, the council of gods and although I repeat phases of level one but the taks to get S change, the mission is the same and the level is Level 1 of 5 ... I say it so you do not repeat the same phase since if the task does not change do not count, I say ...