Compulsive Card Collector

kusuriuriPT

i have some questions:

i understand that i need to reach all 3 phases on all versions of one monster but what i dont understand is.

do i need to keep them?

like if i rub the card Y, do i need to keep one on normal, phase 2 and phase 3? Do i need to keep all of them to get the 500 unique cards?

14 minutes ago, kusuriuriPT said:

i have some questions:

i understand that i need to reach all 3 phases on all versions of one monster but what i dont understand is.

do i need to keep them?

like if i rub the card Y, do i need to keep one on normal, phase 2 and phase 3? Do i need to keep all of them to get the 500 unique cards?

No, you don't need to keep phase 1 and 2, these are stored in the card library.

Also be warned that Neptune has no phase 3. She reverts back to phase 1 if you rub phase 2, so don't bother wasting rub points on that. And if you get a Red Dragon, keep it at phase 2. Phase 3 lowers the attack, while increasing the summon cost.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

You also only need to obtain about half the available cards for this trophy.  As mentioned above, you can keep track of what you have by looking in your card library and can count how many you currently have had in your possession.  I did all the multiplayer first before starting the game so I was able to get several packs prior to playing the story (always get rare packs/cards as your reward if possible).  It also gave me all the rub points I needed for the rest of the game so I was never short on them.

• Like 1

Im sorry for the multiple posts, but i cant find an answer! how can i acess the gallery to see all the cards that i have unlocked?

I think i fucked up, i though that after i do all the versions of a card i could just sell them and it will count for the 500 types of cards, but it looks like that i need to have 500 different type of cards in my possession :(

Edited by kusuriuriPT

• 3 months later...
On 18/04/2017 at 4:05 PM, kusuriuriPT said:

Im sorry for the multiple posts, but i cant find an answer! how can i acess the gallery to see all the cards that i have unlocked?

I think i fucked up, i though that after i do all the versions of a card i could just sell them and it will count for the 500 types of cards, but it looks like that i need to have 500 different type of cards in my possession :(

Sorry for only replying, but only now I noticed this.. (and I also saw that you are still missing the 500 card), to access the Gallery, go to Card Gym, it's the last option there (scroll down).

If you are still missing cards, the fastest way would be to get some MP only booster packs (awards for completing rings in MP) and rub cards from there, because MP booster packs have a lot of exclusive cards.

5 hours ago, kusuriuriPT said:

i think i fucked up ....for what i can tell you need to have the cards on the inventory...i sold all the cards and now i think i fucked the chance to get this trophy

No, you just need to register them in the gallery (otherwise you would need to keep a copy of the ps1, ps2 and ps3 of all cards for themto count, and that's not true).

Hope that you have some cards to make a quick deck and boost online (it's done by forfeigting, so a 8 or so cards deck should work).

I would help you, but right now is kindof complicated because I'm already doing it for 2 other people at the moment..  send me a friend request and we can do something.

• 1 year later...
14 minutes ago, DrHambone said:

So continue to rub cards, sell cards, buy new packs, repeat?

I am at like 190 cards. Each phase but what about the +1 and +2 cards? I'll rub one then it becomes that but won't register in the gallery. I guess I just don't understand it fully.

The - 1, +1, +2 also register in the gallery. 

In the gallery you can switch between viewing only the unique art (that groups all the cards with the same art in a single slot) or all cards, where you see all the double art reused. I think that you are seeing them as groups of the same art. 

Also the more efficient way is to farm booster packs when you boost the online trophies (those have a lot of unique cards), if those aren't enought, then grind money to buy end game booster packs and rub any new cards that you get from those. 

• Like 1