Need PS3 friends

pinkgrenades

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone, feel free to add me. Just ordered a new PS3 (my other one broke a few months ago) and it should be here in a week or so. I'll be able to accept/send friend request on my Vita currently, but yeah just looking for some friends to talk with or play some games (should be getting Last of Us, Dark Souls 2 eventually, Uncharted series, etc.)

Anyone can add me if they want. My PSN ID is Queen_Abaddon

Just looking for some friends to talk with on there. I don't have a lot of multiplayer games right now. I just got my PS3 last month so I'm slowly building up my game library. I have Last of Us, Mortal Kombat, Skyrim, Devil May Cry 4, and a few others. Hoping to get Assassin's Creed, Unchartered, and/or Borderlands soon.

I'm of need of some good friends on the PSN who play the same games like me. I play some games but not all of them and I'm picky gamer by the way; check out my trophy's to see what games I have ready played. I like to meet new friend who is gamers and/or otaku who loves anime; hoping this new friend has mic/headsets to chat sometimes about anything ether games relate or anything else if it's about good things.  

I chat using either (PS3 Chat for friends who don't have PS Vita yet), PS Vita using either the Party or Skype app on Vita, and i'll have PS4 by late this year or next year.

I been trying to plat many games at once but it seems impossible, anyways, right now im about to finish with Death to Rights Retribution. However, the next games i will be working are

-Alone in the Dark Inferno

-Assassins Creed Liberation

-Ratchet and Clank Up your Arsenal

-Black Ops 2

-GTA V

anyone be free to add me PSN: Buenatortuga

Hey guys, So far everyone i've met from here has been really cool. So feel free to add me as a friend. Just let me know you are from here. If anyone is planning on playing Elder Scrolls Online please do add me. I'd like to start getting a bunch of ppl that are planning on playing together so we can own ppl on that game. I'm always on and always willing to help someone out if i have the game.