General trophy help thread.

local_jesster

Until a guide gets set up, i figured id set up a thread so people can help others get needed trophies if they're having trouble figuring certain ones out. 

I've still yet to get it but i know a few people have had a problem getting the go home alone trophy. If you have a solution leave it below. I also need help falling for the bluff, convincing parr its a fake, and going to the tchois because ive yet to figure them out myself. 

If you guys need help with anything else just ask and someone will definitely get back to you. 

Go home alone..

go to mr woes 

trust may

go to the window/break it 

trust may again (throws bowl)

split choices with May pick any

do not fight the guy just keep calm

Be nice as possible to Sebastian where you end up with his pass

at the auction house take the elevator and pick up

continue on the computer 

go down the elevator to ground floor not car park

go now when asked to get in the van

multi choice here! If you cancel the call and cancel again you will be given the option to go home and get the coward trophy.

you can also answer the phone in the van and ignore May and go back to tchois And your trophy will pop.

If you revert back to inside the van 

answer the phone

chose go to parrs 

you should have two options with parr here 

step 1 throw him the bowl to bluff him and get a trophy 

quickly quit reload and get to that point using the same steps this time place it on the table for another shine my trophy!!

i hope this has some what helped 

Edited by Hey_Its_Mr_Jay
Add more information

In order to get "Interrogation" you need to choose the "threaten Sebastien"-options to the point where you can choose to strangle him (the inner Matt will say "this is the line" or something like that) - don't do it and the trophy will pop.

Edited by woggly4
  • Like 1

Do everything that pleases May.

At the entrance of the auction house: Agree that the theft is a good cause

In the auction house: Let her raise the price (2x)

(If you did everything right, she will whisper "we're a couple now" in Matt's ear at the lift and will protest in the van once the crew discusses to shut Matt up)

In the motel: Kiss her back (this will only work if you did the above steps, otherwise she will refuse the second kiss)

The trophy should pop instantly.

Edited by woggly4
further explanation

4 hours ago, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

Go home alone..

go to mr woes 

trust may

go to the window/break it 

trust may again (throws bowl)

split choices with May pick any

do not fight the guy just keep calm

Be nice as possible to Sebastian where you end up with his pass

at the auction house take the elevator and pick up

continue on the computer 

go down the elevator to ground floor not car park

go now when asked to get in the van

multi choice here! If you cancel the call and cancel again you will be given the option to go home and get the coward trophy.

you can also answer the phone in the van and ignore May and go back to tchois And your trophy will pop.

If you revert back to inside the van 

answer the phone

chose go to parrs 

you should have two options with parr here 

step 1 throw him the bowl to bluff him and get a trophy 

quickly quit reload and get to that point using the same steps this time place it on the table for another shine my trophy!!

i hope this has some what helped 

I got the Bluff trophy by placing the bowl down rather than throwing it. I thought it didn't make much sense. I think this is a glitchy one.

12 minutes ago, woggly4 said:

It's not glitched. Throwing it will unlock "The Ploy" and placing it on the table "The Fool".

Ah I see, cheers buddy. Although I still managed to get 'The Ploy' by convincing Parr straight after that so both in one playthrough.

Edited by Shadows_Revenge

On 20/04/2017 at 0:27 AM, Shadows_Revenge said:

I fully suggest playing through at least once blind but here's a walkthrough to do it in just 2 runs.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/late-shift/307858-late-shift-100-walkthrough-guide-platinum-trophy.html

Me and the missus did two blind playthrough, now using this guide for the rest. For the record, you don't have to quit right after the trophy unlocks - we wanted to see the whole ending the third time, and I quit before the credits rolled and it still works in starting the last chapter.

• 3 years later...