Everybody's Golf release date revealed

BlazingCat83

The latest installment in the Hot Shots Golf series, Everybody's Golf, has been announced for the west for PS4. It's coming out August 29 on the PSN store for $39.99 ($49.99 Canada). The game will come out August 30 in Europe. A closed online test is scheduled for next month. You can also preorder it on the store now (in NA at least). Here's what you get for preordering:

Instantly downloadable upon pre-order purchase:

Everybody’s Golf Original Avatar

Available on Day 1:

The 20th Anniversary Course
    Rabbit Mascot Costume x1
    Unique shirt x2
    Premium Kart x1
    PS Dynamic Theme x1

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/04/20/everybodys-golf-coming-to-ps4-on-august-29/

Edited by Torracat83

It's great that this finally has a release date, but it looks like developers/publishers are stacking August with a bunch of releases now. Agents of Mayhem, Shadow of War, Yakuza Kiwami, this game, and Warriors All-Stars all come out within a two-week period. RIP my wallet.

Day one for me definitely. Hopefully another UR plat. And if only they take off those online pass thingy on Vita, I could have 2-3 more Everybody's Golf/Hot Shots Golf UR plats. The characters are not that interesting compared to previous series IMO, I may be wrong. Need more trailers though so I can get more hype! :D