Nearly done!!!

sjk-82

5 minutes ago, TristanBrown17 said:

Feels like much more of a status update, but congratulations bud! :D

Yeah mate, you`re right, but i`m just soooooo happy!!!!

2 minutes ago, lesk8vaincra said:

I still need Ripley's believe it or not and Genie.

I don't know if i'll ever find the courage to do so

Genie is a pain. Took me a really long time to set the 3.000.000.

On 26/04/2017 at 9:29 PM, sjk-82 said:

Have finished Ripleys Believe it or not today. Now i have three tables left:

-Medieval Madness
-Harley Davidson
-Monster Bash

This game is so hard to complete. I hope i can finish it!!!

Wish you all good luck guys!!!

Great buddy!

It remains to me two tables, but need a break before to restart the game to achieve Genie and Champion's pub. I'm on Vita, so 96 trophies to get. 

Edited by LNIBERCLEVAL

Finished Monster Bash!!! Working on Harley Davidson now.

On 28.4.2017 at 0:52 AM, LNIBERCLEVAL said:

Great buddy!

It remains to me two tables, but need a break before to restart the game to achieve Genie and Champion's pub. I'm on Vita, so 96 trophies to get. 

Downloaded the Vita version today, cause i will be in holidays the next days. Good luck mate, the 3.000.000 on Genie are insane!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 16.5.2017 at 9:09 PM, What_R_Trophies said:

Congrats man. Ripley and Harvey will be my weakness because I suck rn at controlling multiball. They are definitely all doable once you know how to catch, pass, and shoot the ball where you want it to go.

Ripley isn`t too bad. Read a lot about Frog Frenzy. How many multiballs you have to start to get all Super Jackpots. But if you are really lucky, you can get all Super Jackpots with one multiball. I started Frog Frenzy on PS4 with 4 and on Vita with 2 multiballs. Another Super Jackpot is lit as soon as you visited all continents.
For starting Atlantis, i recommend to focus on Asia, Australia and Europe. They are pretty easy. So you need to complete the continents two times. On the third run you have to clear one of them again. If you missed one on the other runs, you have two more countrys to clean it up. Also you can obtain two Super Jackpots for the two completions.

Harley multiballs are a bit tricky. Clean out all wizard goals except Milwaukee Jackpot and Red Light Super Jackpot. For Harley Super Jackpot, just start a new game, switch to Harley Letter via your flipper before you launch the ball. Just let the ball drain and repeat with the second and third ball. Harley Multiball with start automatically with the third ball.
You can work on Red Light Super Jackpot while you aim for Milwaukee Jackpot. You will start some Red Light Multiballs and with some training you will get it. 
Milwaukee Jackpot was the only tough wizard goal.

• 2 weeks later...
On 31.5.2017 at 6:06 PM, SNACH2497 said:

Awesome to hear someone is close to finishing this, good luck the rest of the way. Thanks for your tips as well, eventually I'll get serious about completing this, been doing Star Wars Pinball lately. 

Just keep going and you will get it....

On 31.5.2017 at 6:10 PM, BillyHorrible said:

I love this game but haven't gotten the Wizard goals on any of the tables, I don't have the patience to work as long on a game like this.

Congrats on getting the 100% completion on PS4, I see you're plowing through the Vita version now. Good luck!

Just start with an easier one like Big Shot or Taxi. Yeah PS Vita version is a bit tougher. For me it`s way harder to aim the shots. We will see how long this will take...

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...