Bugged out DLC Trophy

been reading on the internet so think before you buy as it might be unobtainable for you.

Anyway, the bug concerns the trophy ''I wore Ofieri before it was cool''. You need to gather diagrams in order to get this trophy but on the very first diagram this bug already occurs. you will come across an underground bandit hidout. acording to the guide theres a chest with the diagram in it. end of story and no problems. However, in case of the bug the diagrams do not appear at all, they cant be found or bought anywhere else it seems either thus making this trophy unobtainable. From what ive read this has already been a problem since around patch 1.20 but its still present iin 1.31 (current) so it makes you wonder if they will ever fix this. Just want to warn everyone who wants to get the DLC and the trophies. If you were able to find a fix to this, please let me know since i can't find a fix anywhere on the internet.

Weird, it removed the first part of my Inicial thread, i wanted to say'' This trophy bug concerns the hearts of stone dlc and seems to be very common from what I've been reading....''

The 1.13 patch fixed this trophy over a year ago but one of the subsequent updates broke it again but the developers have moved onto other things so there won't be any more patches :(. The only fix is to start a new DLC only game and head straight for the quest that gives you this trophy, then complete it as quickly as possible so nothing else gets in the way of it.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

Yeah i contacted them and got this message:

Hello,

The issue with quest called "From the Ofier's Distant Shores" was fixed in one of previous patches and if they are not working for you, it is possible that there was a file corruption after applying the patch.

As for now, I can only advise you to skip this quest or start the expansion in standalone mode after you back up your saved game files and do the quest for the trophy.
You can also try to load earlier saved game file and try again.

At this moment we are not working on, nor planning to release, any patches for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,
im not gonna give anyones name here.

PS: my file is not corupted
Edited by gamesfourever

1 hour ago, gamesfourever said:

Yeah i contacted them and got this message:

Hello,

The issue with quest called "From the Ofier's Distant Shores" was fixed in one of previous patches and if they are not working for you, it is possible that there was a file corruption after applying the patch.

As for now, I can only advise you to skip this quest or start the expansion in standalone mode after you back up your saved game files and do the quest for the trophy.
You can also try to load earlier saved game file and try again.

At this moment we are not working on, nor planning to release, any patches for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,
I'm not gonna give anyone's name here.

PS: my file is not corrupted

They said the exact same thing to a friend of mine so long story short, you're screwed and will have to start over from scratch ?.

• 1 month later...

The grapes of wrath stomped can glitch if you clear a nest before starting ''Wine Wars'' quests.Basically you can't finish the questline,so no trophy.It happened to me last year and i don't know if they patched it.I cleared a nest while exploring and when i started the quest i couldn't finish because one of the objectives was destroying the nests