does ps3trophies.com have a virus?

Kirbz

barely doesn't mean you can't. and since you can, you can message the admins or do something to your firewall. just sayin'.

Or, seeing as how the majority of the member base here came from PS3T, he could ask here to see if others are having the same issue with the site. It's really not a big deal to ask here and if you don't feel like posting something constructive there isn't a reason to post at all.

Kirby, I haven't been having any more issues than normal with PS3T lately, and you're the only person I've heard mention anything so it may be on your end. If you can't access the site I'd be more than willing to pass along a message to an admin over there to see if they can help you out.

Parker

Or, seeing as how the majority of the member base here came from PS3T, he could ask here to see if others are having the same issue with the site. It's really not a big deal to ask here and if you don't feel like posting something constructive there isn't a reason to post at all.

Parker

okay, i get it, maybe there's a god reason to make a new thread here, but why bash on me accusing me of not posting anything constructive? read my post again, and tell me if "contact an admin or do something about your firewall" is not constructive.

anyway Kirby disregard my first post. i just wanted to know why you felt that posting in here was a good idea, but i get it now. as for me i don't get any viruses in that site. everything runs smoothly on my end.

now i can get on the site, but i just get a message from my anti virus saying that some elements were blocked from that site, and it gives me an ip address, which i looked up and aparently it comes from california

okay, i get it, maybe there's a god reason to make a new thread here, but why bash on me accusing me of not posting anything constructive? read my post again, and tell me if "contact an admin or do something about your firewall" is not constructive.

anyway Kirby disregard my first post. i just wanted to know why you felt that posting in here was a good idea, but i get it now. as for me i don't get any viruses in that site. everything runs smoothly on my end.

I wasn't intending to "bash" you, and I apologize if it came off that way. I was simply stating that most members here are from PS3T and if he can't access the site someone here might have the answer. Also, I was referring to your first post when you posted nothing but "why ask here?"

Parker

• Like 1