Hearsts of stoen trophy bugged after all?

this is about the trophy ''I wore Ofiere before it was cool''.

So i did a stand alone run as i already talked about in this thread. And it indeed had the diagrams in the chest. so i was like: ''alls good and well now''. But it wasn't.

After obtaining all diagrams i was on my way to see an armorer who could craft them except no one could, i tired the one at crows perch as well as the one you can see in the guide video and the gear wasn't even listed. So i guess this trophy is bugged after all isn't it? no way to obtain it anymore it seems. could explain the rarity of it too. unless someone knows a way to install a certain patch instead of the most recent one.

It's only glitchy for a small number of people as the trophy is still being earned by most players as of yesterday so unfortunately, you are one of that minority who will continue having problems until the game decides to play nice and not glitch ?. As for the patches, they're all or nothing I'm afraid as you can either play entirely unpatched on 1.0 (which means no DLC at all) or play fully patched with 1.31 installed as there's no middle ground.

16 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

So you encountered two different glitches for the same trophy? I'm finding that hard to believe.In your stand alone run, the woman from Crow's Perch can craft anything? I'm asking because in the normal game you have to do her quest before she can craft

Yep was my fault, forgot about that (i did that quest at least a year ago so forget this threahd entirly. it was weird though how i was not able tocraft it ath the armorer shown in the video on the guide.

1 minute ago, gamesfourever said:

Yep was my fault, forgot about that (i did that quest at least a year ago so forget this threahd entirly. it was weird though how i was not able tocraft it ath the armorer shown in the video on the guide.

That woman is a master armorer.It may be a good idea to do her quest now that you have all the diagrams translated.I got the trophy twice and i remember crafting them from her.Also another question.In the save file where you didn't find one diagram,did you try to craft the others? If you have that save,check there if the guy from the video can craft Offiery armor

10 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

That woman is a master armorer.It may be a good idea to do her quest now that you have all the diagrams translated.

Yeah i did the quest and crafted the ofiere armour. good thing u get 15K crowns in a standalone run so i could purchase all the parts.

10 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Also another question.In the save file where you didn't find one diagram,did you try to craft the others? If you have that save,check there if the guy from the video can craft Offiery armor

Thats not the problem, the bug in the normal play occurs during the quest to get the untranslated diagrams. the bug makes the untranslated diagrams not apear at all so you can't get any ofiere armour on a normal playtrough.

Just now, sephiroth4424 said:

Just curious.If you start HoS from main menu,what happens to main game story? Are you in post game?

It gives you a second save basically. all of your save files from your normal playthroughs will be kept. you just get a level 32 gerralt with kear morhen armor (probably spelled that wrong) that's upscaled to lvl 30 stats. you can do most normal quest it seems, just not the main questline.