Lost save

MickyThomson

I played 23 or so maps and then it would not allow me to save and exit.

Went back to the game again no profile (save file).

Started over, Saved to the cloud after every map. Loading a map up and saved before taking on the portals.

It did it again, it will not save and exit.

Reloaded save from the cloud and tried less soldiers this time. I entered the portal fine then the next map no save and exit.

Anyone else having a similar issue? OR know a fix.

• Like 1

Un-installed the game re installed it. Played 10 more maps. Same again with the save and exit issue.

Wiped the whole ps4 2tb hdd. Re installed the game 6 maps in..... You guessed it. FFS Game.

I just want to get some bloody Ultra rare trophies. Looks like I will have to wait for a patch.

I'll be in bloody Valhalla before i get one of these little sh#t's there. Lol

• Like 1

I just had this happen to me. I finished the map but it wouldn't let me enter the portal or save and exit so I shut the game off. Turned it back on and my profile was no where to be found, kept asking me to make a new one, downloaded a backup save but I'm behind where I was by about 3 days worth of work.

I've reached out to the devs to make them aware of this issue since I can't go anywhere,  as soon as I complete a map and move to a new one I'm not allowed to save and exit thus losing my profile everytime.

Edited by Strykerius
Update

• 2 months later...

I just bought this game three days ago, and fell in love with it. After about 17 maps, it did this issue, and I looked online to find this site and thread. I'm curious if there are any future patches, or do the development team know about this. I want to keep playing, but all that lost time, takes a toll haha.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/26/2018 at 11:18 AM, MickyThomson said:

Its fixed 

No, it is not. I just got it. Was at 249 climbs done, 869 Vikings reached Valhalla. Was on my last go and it deleted my save file.

I am done with this garbage game. Spent over two weeks straight on this.