Danger Ball Tips Guide

OJ9999vr

2 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

@F1rstinFlight I DID IT!

Those tips you gave me worked like a charm. I'm not sure how much the hands thing helped, I also did it only against the strongest opponents because my arms were suffering 😂, but I indeed did much better. However, the game changer was spinning my head: spinning it down, up or to the sides often made me miss the ball, so I instead I was giving an headbutt to the ball, and this was the game changer. My shots were much more powerful and I breezed through the mode, beating Necro 5-0 only at the second try: on my first, I won 5-2, and those two points I conceded were only because I mistakenly shaked my head down.

So thanks a lot, your help is truly appreciated! :)

@amurnin100 Tagging you so you know those tips are useful, for real. :P

Guess I’m headbanging tonight then 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Regarding the 8000 score points, I think it's harder than the tournament, but after several hours of trying I managed it with 10.100 points, and I'm sure I could have got even more, because at a certain point I quickly stopped looking at the ball to check my score (Which was already over 8000) and I lost the ball.

Most guides say that the first life is the most important and that you need to score at least 5000 points: that's true, but I think the other two life's are also important. They also say it's almost impossible to score over 1000 points in the second and third life.

That's not true at all in my opinion. The ball indeed goes faster, but it's not that bad. I don't know if the multiplier works differently or it was just a sensation, but I had the feeling that in my second and third life I was racking up points faster than I was in the first.

My points were:

First life: 4000/5000 (I don't remember exactly. In some of the previous, failed attempts I also managed over 6000)

Second life: 8400 (Lost the ball because I got distracted by checking the score, kept playing on the third life for fun)

Third life: 10.100

So putting everything in account, the 8000 score requirement is indeed challenging but there's also room for error! :) Good luck!

• Like 2