Game Titles Renamed

Oobedoob S Benubi

9 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

If I had said Ares you would've got it faster.

Probably. Still, it took me some thinking xD In this line of thinking, last year I analyzed a poem at school and I used the sun as reference for Apolo ;)

Now let's see...

Typung persin: checkrd

:jaymon:

My kudos to the soul that gets my twisted thinking :awesome:

6 minutes ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

Now let's see...

Typung persin: checkrd

:jaymon:

My kudos to the soul that gets my twisted thinking :awesome:

I'm almost tempted to say a "typing person" could be described as a "hit-man" xD

I guess Hitman: Contracts would work best with the "checked" bit then. Also a nice theme with typing up one.

I must attend a lecture now, so once you're tired of thinking feel free to move on to the next title ;) I'll come back in about 4 hours with an answer to your guessing :)

2 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

I'm almost tempted to say a "typing person" could be described as a "hit-man" xD

I guess Hitman: Contracts would work best with the "checked" bit then. Also a nice theme with typing up one.

Sorry, it's not that one. Although I agree it fits. Look closer ;)

8 minutes ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

I must attend a lecture now, so once you're tired of thinking feel free to move on to the next title ;) I'll come back in about 4 hours with an answer to your guessing :)

You're kidding, right? We'll keep guessing your one until someone gets it, at most with added hints!

Disclaimer: others can keep guessing. It's bedtime over here :)

Edited by BillyHorrible
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

So... Are you all clueless on my game? :hmm:

I'm awake again, didn't yet give it any more thought but I wouldn't know, is there some dyslexia title? Or anything that's misspelled like the Terminator Genysis movie... Or something about being drunk.

I still think Hitman: Contracts is the best fitting one, at least I can't think of anything better. I guess Type:Rider could fit in a weird way but other than that...

27 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Typo, but that's not helping me.

AAAAAH! AAAAAAH!

TYPOMAN: REVISED!

LoL I can picture you in that transitional moment between "But that's not helping me" and "aaaah! Aaaah!" xD you made me laugh :P

I told you my thinking was twisted B)

You go!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RabbiAndy said:

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag?

Yes, indeed :D

Your turn!

For those who want to know, "if" comes from the animated fim The Twelve Tasks Of Asterix, where on the fourth floor there's a roman numeral IV, which Obélix in doubt calls "if?" before being corrected by Asterix.

15 hours ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

You're on the right track, but this is not the game.

Is this really a game? xD

This could fit as a clue ;)

Typing of the dead was on DC, I think Typing of the dead: Overkill is a pc only release, it does exist.

• Like 1

Hmmmm...

I can think of several titles that kind of somehow fit but I think none would be the correct answer (all of them are titles in the way of someone not being average, like The Amazing Spider-Man or Life Is Strange).

Using "always" makes me think that "never" is in the title but I can only think of Never Alone, which does not fit.