Reaching Legend Rank 250 - Farming EXP Method

LordPickleweasel

For the duping method I’m surprised no one mentioned using Bolter Livers. After completing the side quest Run Bolter Run early on in The Following you can deposit livers in a barrel for XP. Much faster than relief packages because the stacks of liver you can turn in are 999,999 and relief package stacks are just 99.

7 hours ago, HarasserPL said:

You need about 4000 drops on Nightmare to reach Legend 250. 

thanks for the info. most of the brackets i dont think i'll need. im trying to do bozak horde solo. so far a few melee perks helped me get 4 stages farther then previous

6 hours ago, NMErickson said:

For the duping method I’m surprised no one mentioned using Bolter Livers. After completing the side quest Run Bolter Run early on in The Following you can deposit livers in a barrel for XP. Much faster than relief packages because the stacks of liver you can turn in are 999,999 and relief package stacks are just 99.

duping has been patched hasnt it?

anyone know if its possible to drop packages one a 2nd account, and then restore your save. similar to borderlands duping with usb drives

35 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

thanks for the info. most of the brackets i dont think i'll need. im trying to do bozak horde solo. so far a few melee perks helped me get 4 stages farther then previous

duping has been patched hasnt it?

anyone know if its possible to drop packages one a 2nd account, and then restore your save. similar to borderlands duping with usb drives

I don’t see why the 2nd account/reload USB save wouldn’t work but I’ve never tried it so can’t say for sure. Only problem I see is if it remembers your inventory since you’re online whilst doing that. The solo dupe method still works, it’s just done slightly differently. Same concept of disconnecting internet after initiating quick join.

6 hours ago, NMErickson said:

I don’t see why the 2nd account/reload USB save wouldn’t work but I’ve never tried it so can’t say for sure. Only problem I see is if it remembers your inventory since you’re online whilst doing that. The solo dupe method still works, it’s just done slightly differently. Same concept of disconnecting internet after initiating quick join.

i just tried the usb method it dont work for packages and livers

can you paste the link to the solo video? i see a bunch of different ones

so i followed this video but whenever i get the menu up the packages are never in there for some reason. and the game crashes if i try to drop something else

Edited by melodicmizery

13 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

i just tried the usb method it dont work for packages and livers

can you paste the link to the solo video? i see a bunch of different ones

so i followed this video but whenever i get the menu up the packages are never in there for some reason. and the game crashes if i try to drop something else

You can only drop one stack at a time otherwise the game crashes. My tip for duping is to spam your online connection on and off a few times once you hit join session, works more consistently than just doing it once. Good run you can copy an item in 40s. For Bozak solo you should definitely max out melee and firearms (shotgun and pistol in the later stages will behave like a raygun) and your max hp&health regen from medkits. I wouldn't be able to do it in the time given without these stats maxed out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2022 at 2:29 PM, HarasserPL said:

You can only drop one stack at a time otherwise the game crashes. My tip for duping is to spam your online connection on and off a few times once you hit join session, works more consistently than just doing it once. Good run you can copy an item in 40s. For Bozak solo you should definitely max out melee and firearms (shotgun and pistol in the later stages will behave like a raygun) and your max hp&health regen from medkits. I wouldn't be able to do it in the time given without these stats maxed out.

i only really needed a few legendary perks from doing the turtle mission. i think overall i might of turned in like 300 or 400 packages and that was enough. found another really good player and once we memorized the map we aced it multiple times. unfortunately the game does glitch trophies. it seems it will only pop one at a time so we had to do multiple runs. i had a bad router so my connection kept dropping. we must of replayed 10 useless hours because of my bad connection but i finally got 100%. after having such a good teammate i was even able to almost complete the entire thing myself 

5 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

i only really needed a few legendary perks from doing the turtle mission. i think overall i might of turned in like 300 or 400 packages and that was enough. found another really good player and once we memorized the map we aced it multiple times. unfortunately the game does glitch trophies. it seems it will only pop one at a time so we had to do multiple runs. i had a bad router so my connection kept dropping. we must of replayed 10 useless hours because of my bad connection but i finally got 100%. after having such a good teammate i was even able to almost complete the entire thing myself 

It's not too bad to do solo, if it wasn't for some trials that are sort of rng. Sometimes when you have to kill bolters, you can do that in 30s, and sometimes I'd run out of time before killing the last one. Or the trial with gas tanks, you're supposed to be safe on the red roof where you can drop the tanks onto, sometimes the demolishers attack would reach me over there and I'd fall off losing time. If you memorize everything and get very lucky, no need to max out everything, but it's easier if you do. When I did my "coop" runs, we played In a group of 4, two had max levels and two had barely level 1 Legend, trust me that during the final rounds only me and the other maxed guy would be left alive to revive the others xD

• Like 1