Maxing Out All Char.

ArashiJin

Im just wondering what is the fastest way to max all characters. I've heard using a modded controller and go to sleep while in the battle stimulator. I've heard of dropping another $100 to buy some source cyrstals and can max you out quite quick. Is there any other method besides these 2?

Set the round time to 300 and rounds to 1.

If you only have one controller, single versus matches on very easy are the fastest. Perfects give more XP.

If you have two controller, do the same but against an empty controller for guaranteed perfects.

Even the 2 controller method is a bit of a grind though. Takes about 30-40 minutes-ish per character.

5 minutes ago, RebelliousDevil- said:

Is that to max a character? (30-40mins)

i have enough controllers but I'm curious is it winning by time out?

No, you gotta fight them lol. The longer round time just gives more XP for time remaining... I think.

I have a turbo controller, but some characters I can't get to auto fight consistently so I'll even have to do a bunch by hand.

I'm trying to get that damn Catwoman trophy No luck still. I backed up a save on the cloud did the whole open a bunch of bronze boxes then re load my save, but I did make the mistake on keeping some motherboxes that I have earned there with my save so upon opening 7 of the earned boxes not bought my currency got glitched and messed up my re-roll currency (I forgot what its actually called) I noticed that the gold goes to about 94,000, but in the source crystals I noticed that it somehow increased about 3,200 every time I used all the currency getting the motherboxes. I also tried just a soon as it glitched just re-download my back up save file and only increased my gold to almost double the 94,000 and the source crystals to 200 more. So when I notice that I just bought gold boxes and saved enough source crystals to level everyone one up and also that last characters I used went up in levels on their own it seemed to whatever level I got them to it doubled. So example I got Robin and Aquaman to level 10 and i came back to them they where level 20, but the loadout unlocked wasn't unlocked I could still use level 20 gear and I get level 20 gear for them as well. Don't know if it can be a useful glitch or I just got lucky, because I did see that any part of the 4 currency can get glitched I just got lucky and glitch the most unused for me.        

Edited by zombie_ninja_X

That's crazy. That's sorta like the guy who has over 900 billion gold coins like holy fuck man if only I had that smh. Hopefully this turbo controller makes thing somewhat faster. The game is good but it's like MK9 all over again 

Edited by RebelliousDevil-
  • Like 1

Fastes way to max all chars:

- get gear with high attack power and most important grants you some bonus character xp

- use 2 controllers

- set game to 2 rounds (reduces load times as if 1 round)

- time limit to 300

- main player choses char to boost, 2nd player creates new account and picks a level 1 fighter with low health and low defense ex. Joker

- in stage select press [ ] and turn off die 2nd option with L2 (both players)

- normaly you should get about 1000xp each match + bonus from gear and bonus from using something in the stage

With each lvl up you boost your attack power so each level will increase your dmg output.

Edited by sinisterb00n

Not spending any extra money for a trophy so I've been going with gear that has a perfect round bonus, a no jumping bonus and a character XP bonus then playing the Battle Simulator in the Multiverse on Very Easy. The perfect round and no jumping bonuses only activate in the Multiverse but you can optimally get 1,500-2,000 XP per match since it's fairly simple to get perfect rounds against the Very Easy AI. I've gotten Bane and Robin to 20 in around 50 matches each this way and I'm working on Cheetah now.

Thanks for all the advice. I just use the 2 controller method. Takes about 30-45 mins per character like mention above. It works I'm returning this mod pack it's not worth it to me or maybe I'm just stupid to learn this shit xD. I got 18 characters left I believe I got 10 done so far using this method. It's good enough.